Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Has anyone watched Code Geass yet??  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:50 pm
I love Code Geass!

Have you watched the end, or are you following the show on Adult Swim? My friend actually cried after watching the last episode. xD

Martyrize

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm
I'm following it on Adult Swim but I've missed the past few episodes emo stupid episodes don't record  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 pm
I usually just turn off the TV right after Death Note, but I am sooo glad I left it on for a little longer and caught this new anime on AS--I'm hooked! mrgreen  

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Haha, I saw it in a magazine and luckily caught it on the second episode...I haven't watched it in quite a while but I'll survive. Has anything good happened the last episode [or two can't remember] the last episode I saw was the one where the girl that gave lulu the power was talking with his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:55 pm
it reminds me and my friends of eruka 7 cause it looks the same has the same feal and sound alot alike but i still like them both code geass a little more  

BlueFireChicken

undefined messenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:48 pm
yeah last episode the guy tat read minds died hehe he was kind of cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:09 am
I haven't watched the whole series- I've only caught a few episodes here and there, but it is easy to get into. It does remind me of Eureka 7, though. That's another anime I sort of got into- I watched it when I could. I don't get to watch much tv, especially Saturday nights, cuz I'm always otu.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Swan Ronson

O.G. Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm
OMG i lurvs code geass. It is one of the best anime's in my opinion ever created. iv been watching the second season on youtube which should probably be shown in america sometime soon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 pm
Martyrize
I love Code Geass!

Have you watched the end, or are you following the show on Adult Swim? My friend actually cried after watching the last episode. xD
i would have cried if some one hadn't spoiled it for me  

iHazNinjaSkills

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

1-800 Toxic Ice

5,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Martyrize
I love Code Geass!

me 2 it was so sad he died so then his sister can create a better world 4 him lik he said "father aimed 4 yesterday, u aim 4 2day but i aim 4 2morrow"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am
I really like Code Geass, but I prefer it in Japanese, Lelouch is very smart and he would do anything to achieve what he wants, Code Geass is a must watch. The thing that I loved most was the cliffhanger resolutions.  

Davitul

Jc Zero

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 pm
you will never find a better anime show then Code Geass  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 pm
Code Geass was by far one of the best animes I've ever watched. It's got the perfect balance of supernatural power, mecha and intelligence. 10/10
User Image  

Valdis Thyone

6,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items