Keep it forever!
  Give it to me! (<- not gonna happen)
  Patience young grasshopper...
  GOLD!!!
View Results

SwarthyBasswood

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:08 pm
I'd like to know what other people think on this one...

First off, I'm horrible at using the marketplace in general because I tend to be very impulsive when it comes to buying and selling. The biggest problem I'm trying to overcome right now is what I should do with my Jan '08 letter. I was planning to hang on to it in the hopes that the value of the assassin collectible would do better after Jan was over. At the moment, I'm trying to keep myself from selling it as the Masterpieces, because I'm rather low on funds (thanks to the marketplace >.<) and it's selling at close to 20k, as opposed to the Assassin, which is only at about 13k tops. I know most people were/are predicting a major come back for the Assassin, but right now I'm not so optimistic... I was considering watching how the Masterpieces does over the next few weeks and then selling it when it starts to level out.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 am
HELLO! IF IT WERE ME I'D HANG ON IT FOR AWHILE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!  

bigjoe872002

BobCatHOH

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:57 pm
I think that the assassin's guise will be going up over time.
I'd hold on to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:56 pm
i'd hang on to it for a while . . . like you i seriously doubt the assisin's guise will go up . . . a new skin is much more favorable than a gun . . . the guns are rather large . . . and the excuse i've read before of if they can't afford the ancient katana they'll go for the guise is wrong . . . for swords there are the katana, g blade, flame sword, frostbite blade, even a collection of rapier's in shop . . . guns just do not look right on these avatars . . . and the numbers seem to prove it . . .

the guise may go up . . . but it'll take so long it'll be sad . . . items worth something tend to rise quickly and rarely have a slow start . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

SwarthyBasswood

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:31 pm
Thanks for the input... I guess I'll have to just forget that I have it for a while sweatdrop

And I do agree with the gun vs. sword thing, although I'm hardly an impartial judge *loves having a rapier*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 am
hold on to it but if it goes down sell it before its to late  

Xxdarkhero emo Xx

Komatiite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:00 am
I think you should hang on to it- Monthly collectables always go up later. Sometimes that later is a little farther off though sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games