Reply 47: The Depression Forum
I'm not sure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 pm
I'm not sure if I'm depressed or not, but for the past few months something has been off. Like tonight. My friend couldn't make our plans so we moved it to tomorrow night. No big deal, right? It shouldn't be, but for some reason I felt really hurt and now I can't stop crying. This happened yesterday and a couple days before too.

Some stupid little thing will happen and I'll start crying. And I'm almost always down on myself. I hate how I look, how I act, how I sound. Everything. No matter what anyone tells me I can't stand myself.

I have a wonderful boyfriend, great friends, and while we argue a lot I have a really good family. I shouldn't be like this, but I can't fix it. I'm just not sure what to do anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 pm
If I may ask, how old r u? Depending on ur age may depend on what the problem is. Could be just changing hormones. Pregnancy can do the same cause of all the hormones changing. I get the same way every month w/ PMS. Maybe talk to a Dr about it. If u start having suicidal thoughts, that's definately time to get to a Dr. I've been there w/ those thoughts b4 and it's not fun. Yea, I got help. Went to the family doc and he fixed me up w/ anti-depressants. A lot of mine had to do w/ where I worked, the marriage I was in, and my kids. Quit the job and got a divorce, now the only thing I have to be sad about is my kids. Just keep telling urself it has to get better. PM me if u wanna talk.  

m0mmyUFtw0

Fashionable Shopper

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items