Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
I need alot of help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:16 pm
OK, straight forward, I suck at Skating, I try really hard, I practice the most i can, I still suck.
._____.
Even though i can break rules with a Skateboard, I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to laws, and breaking them.
;D

But yeah: My board was waterlogged, I need a LIGHT one, I need new wheels, small ones, seriously, my wheels are big-a** 2003 wheels i've tried wearing down, they're hard wheels, so it's never going to happen.

And tips on any Shove-it's? Seriously, i can get it, but my back foot instinctively puts it on the ground, sometime I can't ollie because my foot goes off the the side, it really sucks.

Halp?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
well if its a light board you want by a element with some hollow thunder trucks and why do you need small wheels get some 52mm one theirs nothing wrong with having ones that size  

AlmostSk8er13

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:11 pm
The_WTF_Ninja
OK, straight forward, I suck at Skating, I try really hard, I practice the most i can, I still suck.
._____.
Even though i can break rules with a Skateboard, I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to laws, and breaking them.
;D

But yeah: My board was waterlogged, I need a LIGHT one, I need new wheels, small ones, seriously, my wheels are big-a** 2003 wheels i've tried wearing down, they're hard wheels, so it's never going to happen.

And tips on any Shove-it's? Seriously, i can get it, but my back foot instinctively puts it on the ground, sometime I can't ollie because my foot goes off the the side, it really sucks.

Halp?

First off, never give up. There's no rush. Skateboarding is about having fun.
And about being hardcore, just don't get caught by the pigs xd
Like AlmostSk8er13 said element boards and 50-53mm wheels.
As for your shove-its, just strech your legs. Your back foot will eventually get on the board.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:08 pm
Skating with a heavy board is like learning how to drive in a truck--it's hard, but when you're put in a normal car, it's waay easy.
If you learn with a heavy board, you'll be able to use whatever board comes along your way because it will be easy.
It's your choice whether you'd like to learn with a heavy board or a lighter board...it doesn't really matter because it's your board. It's useful, though, learning with a heavier board.

Space Kiwi

Desirable Genius

92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games