Have you ever wondered how to get that boring school work into your head?
have you ever actually considered trying to retain it after the course has finished?

I would say you should. if you have no intention of storing what you lear, it won't stick.

Alright, let me back up: i took a course in a little thing called "study skills." yes, I know, you roll your eyes, but that's half the problem right there!

True, this thread technically isn't "Educational" in the traditional sense of the word, but who says it has to be?

If you have questions or wish to discuss physics, writing, math, philosophy, history, antropology, geology, etc... I would be glad to.

I welcome a conversation! but I want to share what has helped me enjoy all of these subjects that most people hate... why I thrive on the info that most kids hate to swallow.

My trick is connecting it to what I already know. And find a way to enjoy it.
Once you decided to let down that wall erected by lethargy and resentment you might find that it's more interesting than you thought.
(Even if you're afraid to be called a geek... after all, geeks win in the end anyway. mrgreen )

Feel free to pm me if you post. I want a conversation, but chances are I'll forget about it.