Reply 47: The Depression Forum
I'm pissed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MorrieNymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:25 pm
I don't understand some people on this website. I swear to God, I hate the General Discussion and Chatterbox sections in the main forums. It's filled with assholes, really. Granted there are a few nice people, but then there's the assholes; who make threads to piss people off.

Why am I frustrated? Because I've been attacked by a few, who are probably younger then me (I'm 18 years old, so you know), are less...sophisticated in their typing, let's just say. No offense to those of you who aren't the best at typing, but most of those who have attacked me have horrible grammar.

And to add to that, I was made fun of growing up, so it brings back rather unpleasant memories, really. It sucks that people don't respect each other, especially on the internet. The assholes, as I've been calling them in this particular rant, wouldn't attack people for their interests in the outside world. I believe they call it "Cyber Bullying".

If you'd like to say something, say it. I'd like to hear any feedback.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:19 am
lol at depression forum...
redface I'm a GDer....I feel the same way about flaming...but I kinda got used to it....now it's just amusing....

sugarcoated_nightmare II

m0mmyUFtw0

Fashionable Shopper

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:52 pm
I hate when people say crap to piss ya off. Like I was in a jigsaw room one day minding my own business and this kid (Think he said he was 14) said he was in a home cause he killed his parents! OMG it was like he was frickin bragging about it! I AM a parent! I told him I didn't think it was funny and I thought he was lying! Told him he was just probably mad at his parents and was just wanting to vent. After a while I just ignored him. My kids are 13 and 15 and I hope to God they never think that about me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 pm
I know it sucks. I'm a G der' too. I don't make fun of people though. the best thing to do is to just ignore their comments. I've had people say stupid stuff to me. I just shrug it off and think about how illiterate the person is. I'm 18 and i was made fun of a long time ago which almost made me insane. but internet wise. i don't let people get to me, or i would have died of high blood pressure or something.  

Anabethe

Jeff Stone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 am
Lol,laugh it off,theyre ignorant kids trying to be funny,amusing,or just want attention.
They have nothing better to do but do this,and when you get pissed or sad,they like it and do it more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Although it's bad to give them attention, I know how hard it is not to say anything. Even though they love the attention, we can't stop wondering how it would feel if we actually were able to make them feel bad. However, most of the time, these individuals only insult others to feel better about themselves. So we shouldn't let them make us angry, we should feel sorry for them. =]

Lemon Hunter

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm
trust me, i KNOW about the a*****e thing. there is a lot of em out there.... (i am probably one of them, i feel like i bug the crap out of people) democrats=assholes its mathmatical!!! (not the damn personalitlys their political veiw is STU-PID) i think i wrote something on global warming and how it is a piece of crap.... you dont hear these things cause the news REFUSES to tell it to you!!! blame the damn republicans... good god!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm
I don't even come near the GD anymore because of that.

Half the people on the internet that I've "met", well, I wish I hadn't. whee

It can be a cesspool of disrespect, arrogance, and idiocy.

I guess the internet is just like a city, with good neighborhoods and bad ones. You decide which you hang out in.  

Henneth Annun

rainbows herr herr

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 pm
I never go into the GD. gonk  
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash