Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 85: The un-official UFO gang of Gaia!
UFO TRUTHS OR LIES?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UFO?
  LIES!
  No Lies.
  Seal!
View Results

Meanie Beanie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:11 pm
i AM the UFO

not really... emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:08 pm
UFO's ROCK! you know they're real... you are just afraid to admit it. And someday when they come to take over our earth, you will be a slave while me and my alien friends drink lemonade and watch your hurt yourself! *sticks out tongue to anyone who doubts me*  

InvaderZimHads

ducksoup4pa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:24 pm
Ufo's are real.
A UFO is an unidentified flying object.
If you just see a bird flying and you don't know what it is than it is by definition a UFO. If you are talking about flying saucers, space crafts, that has no 100% evidence. Unclear images and videos that look fake are not 100% evidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:57 pm
eek believing something is out there doesn't mean they will treat us as friend... and how you imagine they drink lemonade with you is beyond wild

mrgreen  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:04 pm
The aliens do not like lemonade. They like soured milk gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 am
they are here from our birth.... mrgreen scream  

Samir Woop

l Fudgie l

Clean Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm
YOU ARE?!!! NO WAY!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm
UFO's r might be out there but until there is like a space craft found it isn't entirly true that they exist  

Earth Sensei

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 pm
Did you know that up to 100 planets are discovered evey year? The chance that we are the only life forms in the universe and beyond is idotic and close minded... i doubt that aliens look completly diffrent to us... and if they came to the planet i think they would be just like we would be if we went to theirs " what the hell?! wow there is other life.. told you so!" and people on their planet most likely argue this point too 3nodding

i dont think they would want world domination... just to trade information 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 am
Anyone watch UFO Hunters??
They get some great facts, like government files, home videos, and all other sorts of things!
The show gets pretty annoying because they repeat thing a million times but its worth watching sometimes.  

Lillith Face Two

Les the Cat

1,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:55 pm
True, there's no 100%, smoking gun evidence for the existence of UFO's. But there are countless eyewitnesses, photos, videos, government reports (not just Blue Book, either, btw), radar "sightings, scrambles (military aircraft being sent up in response to a sighting, report or radar "ping") to merely say "they don't exist." To date, no on has ever actually seen a black hole - they are simply theorized. But there is sufficient evidence to conclude that they probably exist. Should we run about claiming black holes are "swamp gas" or "duck butts" because we've never seen one? Of course not! But someone sees an unusual light in the sky, and God forbid it's an actual, honest to gods UFO....

Ok, rant over, we now return to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 am
Yeah, UFOs! They do exist...  

demon child me

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
85: The un-official UFO gang of Gaia!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers