Reply 47: The Depression Forum
wtf is going on with my friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelofdarkness550

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:32 pm
idk wtf is going on but my friends hey behind my back.... and they arnt my friend half the time, i feel stepped on and used lol cause my friends are like this its making be feel depressed.i really want to be they're friends we've been friends since like 1st grade and we've been through so much crap together lol i only got like 1 or 2 TRUE friends that dont do that, lol so not being their friend is not an option but i would like some advice please............what would you do in this situation?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 am
Wait, I'm confused. Are you upset about it or do you think it's funny? What's with all the "lol"?

I had that problem when I was a teenager and, assuming you are upset about it, the only thing I could do was to get new friends.

It sucked because I'd known these people for a long time, we knew everything about each other, always told each other everything, friends til the end, all that rubbish. It hurt like hell when they stabbed me in the back, but I just cut them out of my life completely and I've never felt better.

So my advice, if they really are using you and trashing you when you're not there, is to just forget about them. Make new friends. You don't want to hang out with people who don't respect you.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:36 pm
First off, I would forget about these people in general. They sound like scum. You should find some real friends who would not do such things to you. This happened to me as well when I was younger. Needless to say, I turned my back on them, and I also am glad about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:20 am
ObscureEnigma
First off, I would forget about these people in general. They sound like scum. You should find some real friends who would not do such things to you. This happened to me as well when I was younger. Needless to say, I turned my back on them, and I also am glad about it.

Right on.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

iHimawari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:29 am
Wait... why are you saying "lol" >.<
The definition of "friend" is: A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts
Sure you know them, sure you like them, but can you trust them? If you can't trust them not to talk about you behind your back, then there's something wrong. If they use you, then you should rethink this "friendship".
Try making friends like your 1 or 2 "true friends" Hope this helps....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm
ok i am in the EXACT same situation. it is puberty, changes through the body. everyone starts turning into a complete utter assholes. you will keep getting new friends and losing old ones. so dont make super attachments!!!! it makes you sad... (it does) like this girl is such an a** keeps getting mad for no reason half of the time she hates you the other half she is pleading for help on breaking up with someone else... she is the b*tchiest person i have met in my life. that is about all the advice i can give you.... sorry it is so long but i talk WAAAAAAAAY to much  

lizzycat101

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:20 am
the only thing you could do is either make new friends or either just talk to them about how they are treating you but if i were you i would just leave them alone and make new friends.  
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games