Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 47: The Depression Forum
I fell in love with my best friend, who said...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ganrlin

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:05 pm
... She once did that, and and just dismissed it and moved on. Now we don't talk much, and any will to live was torn away... when I met her, I had been planning my suicide, and she gave me insentive to carry on with "life". Now I just want to die....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:10 pm
aww dont be sad. rejection does hurt but you will get over it. im positive that you will fall in love with someone else. Life is full of surprises and you shouldn't throw it away. sometimes it feels like you will never be happy again, but as time passes you will get over it. *hugs* i hope you will get over this soon.  

Anabethe

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:03 pm
meleny7
aww dont be sad. rejection does hurt but you will get over it. im positive that you will fall in love with someone else. Life is full of surprises and you shouldn't throw it away. sometimes it feels like you will never be happy again, but as time passes you will get over it. *hugs* i hope you will get over this soon.

I agree. You will get over it.
I've been in the same situation. It sucks but you'll be alright.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:31 pm
It could be much worse. I was in a relationship for 10 months when my boyfriend cheated on me. I gave him another chance, and the relationship lasted another month before he left me for the slut. I broke down, really, because I was in love with this person. And now, though I'm trying to stay friends with him and I've moved on to another relationship (3 months so far, hopefully many more), I can't stand to talk to him because of how much he hurt me.

I'm sure the reason your best friend turned you away is because she's afraid of being hurt, having been hurt before. That's the only logical reason I can think of. If you really love her, you should pursue her. Even if it does end in heartbreak, at least you know you tried. And if it doesn't, and you two are happy together, then that's wonderful.

MorrieNymph

xXCupcakebabiiXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:33 pm
awww
dont be sad
everyone faces troubles in their life
i know i have
i may have a bright avi but i can getr dark meantally
and too often...
much love to you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Maybe the reason they didn't want a relationship like that is because if it didn't work out that way it just wouldn't be the same. It would be kinda uncomfortable to be just friends after an intense relationship and things would never be the same for either of you. Neither of you would ever see the other like you did b4. It is not the end of the world. My grandma told me that on 1 of my break-ups. I've had a lot of rejections, had a lot of heartache, been laughed at, called names and just unlucky in love.
I can honestly say you will find someone to love in the most unpredictable of places! I have been married twice! My 1st ex and I were still friends until just a few months ago. About 10 years after our divorce I started talking to his best friend. Every1 said I was too good for him. Whatever!?! I'm not a frickin princess! (I have pics of us on my pro.) We have been together for over 6 years and have never had a fight! I guess we each found a friend, fell in love, and we became each others best friends. (Althought he would say he fell in love w/ me the day we met and it took him 5 years to convince me, he wasn't a bad guy. My ex told him "Ya don't wanna do it man! She's a b1tch!") We are both still happy now though.  

m0mmyUFtw0

Fashionable Shopper

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 pm
Man, I know how you feel... same thing happend me in ...january i think.. Hurt like hell, Completly tore me apart .. I had no sence at all... tried the whole self harming thing.. eased the pain .. planed my suicide (i was depressed before he came around) then thought .. well im only 16 and theres plenty more people out there ( actualy it was far more complex than that but im getting tired of typing) So i stopped... well it was harder than that... but still life carries on (how cheesy) and if you cant find a girl you can always go gay 3nodding (joking)
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 pm
I know how you feel.Every single person I start to like or had liked told me "Sorry but,your like a brother/best friend to me." But hey,eventually you move on and get better.Then when that happens you'll find someone new.  

Starry Erotica

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items