What Group Would You Suggest...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flipsided

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:15 am
Okay.
So I like the musical style of The Medic Droid.
But I wish I could find more bands simmilar to them, since they only really have three songs.
I've looked into alot of other Techno groups, but they all sound nothing even close to them, not to mention annoying.
Who do you suggest?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:05 am
Well I LOVE The Medic Droid and I also like REDISCOVER so I would say you should try REDISCOVER...who knows, they aren't techno but their power pop and seeing as the medic droid is a techno/powerpop band
you might like them  

LoveStoryHero

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 pm
Try pandora.com. Just start a station with that band, and it should come up with similar music. If you don't like a song they come up with you can just click the little thumbs down button.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:11 am
MissTheFriction
ahh! i love the medic droid <3
you should also check out: Handshakes And Highfives, Metro Station, Rediscover, Owl City, and Breathe Carolina [:

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant
Try pandora.com. Just start a station with that band, and it should come up with similar music. If you don't like a song they come up with you can just click the little thumbs down button.

I love Pandora, as well as slacker.com [[Both work wonders]]
Youtube AMVs also have a lot of techno. I've found some great techno music just watching Kingdom Hearts AMVs.

Edit: also playlist.com is a great way to ADD songs and listen to them [[if you don't have the cd or haven't downloaded it]]
Good luck!

Isabella Brooke Hart

ship-wreaked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:30 pm
I don't know about you guys but i like the band All time low. if you haven't heard them I highly suggest listening to them  
52: Music is Life

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games