Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Help me get through this!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Vampire_Luver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:13 pm
well, i just got out of the hospital a few months ago for depression related 'issues' and i thought i was doing fine, but now everything is going down hill. It started with me eating less, but at first it wasn't bad cause it was actually making me a little more healthy cause i had been overeating. But then a couple weeks ago, the first guyfriend i had since i was a little kid, dumps me after two days and so i got super depressed, and now i am not only dealing with a serious loss of appetite, but i have gotten back into some of my other 'habits' that got me into the hospital before. i am just feeling super lonely and unloved right now. Please help me get through this!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 pm
well ive not eaten for a day out of depression, and i rarely eat now, so i have some idea what ur going through. my opinion is that u do something u havent done in a while that u love, when im depressed i tend to look at pictures that make me cry like a dead love, or old friend that i havent seen god knows when, i know it only hurts more but it helps to get it out, cause if i forget some thing then remember later on it hurts far worse. but try something new, i had to start over with all of my childhood friend, now i may not have many friends but i know these ones r true. i dont think this would help u but its all i got and i'm giving it a shot............get a new hobby, me when i get sad i like to think about the paranormal, weird hobby but sometimes it works, when i talk to them i know im not alone.  

War Resistance

Ariel Love~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:08 pm
i just had a friend kill himself because of drugs and depression. there is no reason to kill yourself over ANYTHING. think about the people you love and the ones that love you. talk to anybody, things will get better and its worth working through things.
ive been taking medication for my depression and it helps, so does having a creative outlet or hobby. make goals to accomplish everyday, do anything but sit in your head wallowing in pain alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:12 am
emo *cough* *cough* emo  

TheyCallMeDee

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:48 pm
Dealing with a break-up and getting out of the hospital are some miserable things to deal with, but you have to keep in mind, no matter how bad things get for you, there are always people who have it worse than you do. You just have to change your mindset and just shrug it off your shoulders. You're not the only person who has to deal with these kind of things. My friend went through some of the same stuff, but he is fine now... he is on medication, but still... he is a good kid. Just don't let the medication (if you are on any) turn you into a depression medication memebot... because that's what happened to him. Change because you want to change.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:31 am
you know what, you can consult a theraphist or psychologist... he or she can help you... wink  

kristine54

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 pm
try getting youre mind off things, go to a movie or something, and order popcorn. ive realised that when you aren't focused on life and are watching tv,reading,hanging with friends, you completely forget about youre deppresion.remember-dont forget the popcorn^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 pm
XBlack_ArrowX
emo *cough* *cough* emo

such an ignorant comment if your not going to post something helpful don't post at all. anyways ignore the stupid a** noob. moving on. if your not eating and you can't make yourself eat i suggest you take vitamins that way your health won't worsen. also try to drink milk. also try to have a diary to write your thoughts down. and if you just got out of the hospital i suggest you get a therapist to help you out as well. im sure you will recover. 3nodding  

Anabethe

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff