rate my avi and description

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K I R U S A I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:51 am
heres the description

In a time where man and gods coexisted in harmony, the kingdom of Angel Land was ruled by two goddesses, Palutena the Goddess of Light and Medusa the Goddess of Darkness. While Palutena administered the light and helped the mortals cultivate their crops, Medusa despised the mortals and used the darkness to destroy their crops and turn the mortals into stone. Enraged, Palutena transformed Medusa into a hideous monster and banished her into the dark Underworld.

But Medusa would not go quietly. She assembled an army of monsters and evil spirits of the underworld to conquer Palutena's home, the Palace in the Sky. War erupted and Medusa's minions overwhelmed Palutena's army, eventually imprisoning the Goddess of Light. Medusa then seized the Three Sacred Treasures — the Mirror Shield, the Arrow of Light, and the Wings of Pegasus — and gave them to her most powerful minions.

Defeated and imprisoned, Palutena's only hope was to seek the help of Pit, a young angel trapped in the Underworld. Using the last of her strength, she sent Pit a magical bow. Thus, Pit set out on a quest to escape the Underworld, retrieve the Sacred Treasures that would help him defeat Medusa, and rescue Palutena and restore peace to Angel Land.

In the end Pit retrieved these three treasures and battled Medusa. Having won, Pit traveled back to Angel Land to find the newly restored Palutena bestow on him armor (perhaps raising his rank). However, if the secret ending is reached, Pit will be turned older (teenage years) and afterwards receive a kiss of gratitude from Palutena.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm
omg i would give that a 10 ^^  

karateguard

Fashionable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Secret keys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:35 pm
I'd give you a ten because you wrote so much! xd (Don't worry your avi looks good too!) <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:17 pm
That's a total 10/10

<3 <3 <3  

MezzalunaRossa

42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out