Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:23 pm
User Image
Welcome to the home of Malhyanth and their soquili.

User Image

Tawali's Stats
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

User Image
Uwoduhi'Suli's stats
Strength: 37%
Courage: 38%
Speed: 39%
Intelligence: 40%
Luck: 39%
Stamina: 42%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the Woods, north of the Plains, on the edge of the forest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:06 pm
~Navigation~

01 ~ Soquili Welcome and Stats
02 ~ Navigation
03 ~ Rules
04 ~ The Native, Kala'Ayotli
05 ~ Tawali, The Wild Child
06 ~ Reserved - The Final Fantasy Duo
07 ~ Reserved - The Halfbreed Twins
08 ~ Reserved - Blue Paint, Kindness of the Heart
09 ~ Reserved - Junk, Evil Incarnate
10 ~ Friends
11 ~ Memories
12 ~ Art and Photos
13 ~ Outside Links
14 ~ Credits
15 ~ Key of RP

User Image

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:10 pm
~The Rules~

01 - No posting without permission. If you want to post, please PM me first.
02 - No stealing of art, whether it be fanart or official art!
03 - No flaming, being rude, or just plain ruckus in my teepee! I like to keep it clean!
04 - Please don't spam my teepee!
05 - All gifts are welcome, just send them in a PM so I can put them in, and if you like, when I've accepted them, you can leave them in the thread somewhere ^_^
06 - If you'd like to RP with Tawali or my other Soquili (as I get them), PM me rather then leave a message in here. I check my PMs more then I check here!
07 - Adoration is loved, but not as one line messages with little meaning to them. If you want to post, talk in full english, punctuate appropriately and do not use l33t or chat speak as a usual method! Its fine to do it occasionally as part of a hyperactive burst, but not all the time please, thankyou.
08 - Enjoy ^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:18 pm
~The Native~

User Image

Name: Kala'Ayotli Unatsi
Meaning: Winter Child
Nicknames: Kala', 'Ayo
D.O.B.: Midwinter festival

Weapon(s): 'Ayo has a flint knife, made by his mother, a deerhide whip he fashioned himself and a bow, given to him by his father, the arrows which he fletches himself when they are required and the quiver made of woven grasses that he made himself.

Physical Appearance: 'Ayo is around 5'11, relatively short, though tall for his race. He is pale in skin tone, eyes a wolf grey, hair of a red blond hue. His build is quite slim, narrow chested, slim waist and hips and long, graceful limbs. He does have strong muscles, but they are not the build of a fighter, more of a sprinter or worker. His clothes are not restricting, buckskin trousers fashioned for ease of movement with the least amount of noise, as well as a black buckskin vest that is left open so that he can move easily, but also to show of his body. He has a head band with a strange tan feather with a red tip in the back of it, just for show, though the band itself does help keep his unruly hair from his eyes. He is often seen with a small bag over his shoulder where he keeps provisions and his medicine horn. Around his hands and feet he wears thick, birchbark bandages in order to keep the skin supple but strong, and to lessen the noise of his footfalls, like the pad of a wolf. As well as these he has a band on each bicep. On his face are four black lines, two on each cheek. These are his clan marks, marks of the Unatsi'Noquisi Clan.

Personality: 'Ayo is quiet, and keeps to himself in the depths of the forest. His camp is set beside the northern river, in a small clearing. Here, he lives alone but for his fox companion, hunting and fishing all his own food and crafting all of his own equipment and clothes. He occassionally goes into the Kawani village to sell his wares, but for the most time, he remains apart from the other natives.

History: 'Ayo never really talks of his past, though what is known that for reasons kept to himself, 'Ayo left his Clan up past the mountain snow. He travelled for a good long week, before reaching the edge of the Soquili lands, and finding himself his little hideaway by the river. 'Ayo keeps to himself for reasons only he knows, though many believe that he was banished from his tribe, and therefore has been sentanced to a life of rejection. Whatever the reasons, 'Ayo talks little and remains hidden from the Kawani Village for the most part.

'Ayo is yet to met a Soquili, though he has seen them around. He believes that the feather he found belongs to one of the Wind Soquili, mainly because its structure, though similar to a birds, was slightly different and in his tests on it, allows for a lot more air to be propelled back, allowing a much heavier creature to be able to fly. He only hopes that the Soquili will not come back for his feather. He has heard the rumours that Wind Soquili know where all of their feathers lie...

User Image

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:34 pm
~The Wild Child Family~

::Tawali, The Wild Child::

Name: Tawali

User Image

Found: 24/07/06
Breed: Tribal Wind
Temper: Misunderstood
Mate: Ever Sacrifice

Personality: Tawali is, in short, a bit of a rebel. He enjoys doing things that are a little extraordinary, and his image only accentuates this point. He is a little slow at realising things, especially when it comes to others opinions of him, especially 'liking', as he is too busy having fun and enjoying himself to take too much notice of what people think of him. He is a bit of a joker, and this can sometimes be misunderstood as aggressiveness or a ploy to upset others, but he only wants to be everyones friend, unless they really upset him that is.

History: Tawali is a wandering soul, though by no direct choice of his own. Incidences in his old herd to the north east, past the desert, left him homeless and banished from a herd in those old lands for good. His mischievious nature ran him into trouble with wolves as he entered stallion-hood, and as a result, death and dispair were brought upon his herd. Banished, he flew from there and travelled. In his native tongue, Tawali meant 'Punk', or 'Wild Child', and as such, he saw fit to fulfil his namesake. He became well known in his catchphrase 'Wild by name, Wild by nature'. His accent is a mix of his travels, and he just describes it as foreign, a 'far away' accent.

When he found the Soquili lands, he arrived just before the winter, which lead to him being largely grounded. This lead him to making friendships and even finding a mate, all things he thought would never occur after his banishment, as he thought all Soquili would know of it. Now on the cusp of fatherhood, Tawali has been truely grounded. Though he still wanders off sometimes, each time he returns to his mate and prospective family.

User Image

Roleplay Color: #cc0000 - Carmine Red

User Image

::Uwoduhi'Suli, The Curious Child::

Name: Uwoduhi'Suli

User Image

Found: 02/07/07
Breed: Wind/Normal Cross
Temper: Curious
Mate: N/A

Personality: Uwoduhi'Suli, or 'Suli as she likes to be known, is a curious, inquisitive little mare that loves nothing more then to explore and release her boundless energy in games and chases with her sister, Vidia. The bolder of the two, 'Suli has taken it upon herself to be her sister's protector, and is never seen too far away from her paler twin. The two are almost complete opposites, image wise as well as personality wise, 'Suli boisterous and radical, Vidia more calm and collected.

History: Born to mother Ever Sacrafice and Tawali on the second day of high summer, Uwoduhi'Suli and her sister, Vidia have come into their own.

((Insert RP Tag))

RP Color: #cc6633 - Burnt orange
Past Images: X X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 am
~The Final Fantasy Duo~

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color:

User Image

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color:

User Image

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:47 am
~The Halfbreed Twins~

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color:

User Image

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:53 am
~Blue Paint, Kindness of the Heart~

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color: #99ccff - Pale blue

User Image

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 am
~Junk, Evil Incarnate~

Name:

((Insert Cert))

Found:
Temper:
Mate:

Personality:

History:

((Insert RP Tag))

Roleplay Color: #a20000 - Dried blood red

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 am
~Friends~

::Tawali's Friends::

User Image
Name: Aeris
First Met: In-Thread RP
Relationship to Tawali: Friend
Tawali's Thoughts:
I like her... At the moment. She seems ok! She is still my friend, even after the mood swings she has seen of me, which there are a lot of, and she doesn't mind my cockiness! She's a bit like a sister to me, a great laugh and everything, but we clash a little. She's very 'to-do' and proper, and I'm... well, I'm me!

User Image
User Image
Name: Tally
Relationship to Tawali: Good friend
Tawali's Thoughts:
She's alright. She's clumsy, ditzy and very very funny in my eyes, and seems to want to prove herself. She seems sweet enough, but requires others to stand up for her. Possibly part of her sweet nature. Gets annoying though... As I said, she's not so bad. A good enough friend! Fun to beat in a race at any rate!

User Image
User Image
Name: Unesdala
First Met: Private RP
Relationship to Tawali: Known a little
Tawali's Thoughts:
Scaredy-horse! He wasn't concentrating and I scared him into the lake! Such a hoot! He didn't think so though... Still getting to know him, but I don't think he approves of my boistrousness!

User Image
User Image
Name: Bongo
First Met: Private RP w/Unesdala
Relationship to Tawali: Confusing critter
Tawali's Thoughts:
What on Earth is this creature?!? He's like a rodent, but not quite... And he's coloured like some exotic creature! I made him laugh though, when I spooked Unesdala! I think I like him... For a mouse thing that is!

User Image
User Image
Name: Lovebeam
Relationship to Tawali: Friend
Tawali's Thoughts:
Not a good friend, but not a bad one either. She helped me out when I was lost in the woods. Gods-Damn that lady has bright colours! I nearly went blind when she walked into the sunlight! Blue, pink, orange, white! My Gods, I'm surprised she's able to walk with so much colour! An alright lady though, a bit obsessed with learning and the woods for my likes though....

User Image
User Image
Name: Halloween
Relationship to Tawali: Pain in the hindquarters!
Tawali's Thoughts:
Oh my Gods! This mare is mental! She is unstable and pretends to be the 'baddest' mare there is! She thinks I'M immature! *Huffs* She should grow up herself! She has a problem with all stallions! I don't like her! She should show more respect and not be so mean to me! Perhaps I'd like her more...

User Image
User Image
Name: Hok'ee
Tawali's Thoughts:
He's... strange. He was very protective of the mares that got all jealous over me, which I really didn't understand, and he told me to be big in myself. He's a bit... fatherly I guess, though I don't think that's the word he would use!

User Image
User Image
Name: Inali
Relationship to Tawali: A bit of a Failed Friendship!
Tawali's Thoughts:
Well, although she was one of the mares that ganged up on me, I respect her, even though she is annoying and looks for any reason to fight me! She tied with me in a race! Me! A Wild Wind! I respect her because she didn't get over her head about it, unlike Halloween who took the micky, but I don't like her anyway. Inali's good, but I'll beat her one day! She better watch out! Problem is, I don't reckon we will meet again... I upset her after she told me she really liked me, and I told her that I didn't really want to be anything more then friends with her... She ran off crying...

User Image
User Image
Name: Chu'mana
Relationship to Tawali: Pain in the hindquarters!
Tawali's Thoughts:
Oh my Gods this mare is almost as rude as Halloween! She completely burned my compliment to her! I have no time for mares like her, and I have stated my dislike. She will get one chance only to redeem herself! I was only trying to be nice and she shot me down! Rude, obnoxious mares this place seems to breed!

User Image
User Image
Name: Lunathiel
Tawali's Thoughts:
If she hadn't ganged up on me, I might like her more, she seems ok, but you know, can't have everything!

User Image
User Image
Name: Nicole (Nikki)
Relationship to Tawali: Not really known at all
Tawali's Thoughts:
We were put into a contest together and she beat me. The rules changed after our turn, but if it had changed before, I would have beat her. I don't hold it against her though, she seems alright. Didn't mind me calling her a Powder Puff, which lightened me to her immediately!

User Image
User Image
Name: Ever Sacrafice
Relationship to Tawali: Lifemate!!
Tawali's Thoughts:
Oh My Gods! This mare is a beauty! She scared me out of my feathers when we first met, but my Gods did she make up for it afterward! She loves my games and is so fast! She is amazing! I think I've found that mare to tether me to one place... She is now my mate! We ave had two beautiful foals! I'm so in love with her!

User Image
User Image
Name: Helaku
Tawali's Thoughts:
Haven't really talked to this lad! He's a bit shy I think, didn't talk much and was pretty much silent through the arguments. He was the first I saw when I returned. If I could get him on his own, I reckon I'd get on well with him.

User Image
User Image
Name: Rainbow Chaser
First Met: Open RP
Relationship to Tawali: Known very little
Tawali's Thoughts:
Don't know her really at all! She just kinda appeared when I returned! I'll have to get to know her.

User Image
User Image
Name: Windflame Bloodrider
Relationship to Tawali: Proclaimed Friend
Tawali's Thoughts:
Woah... This fella was... Different? He's the first Kalona I've met face to face, and he damn near made me feathers fall out with fright! He's a big chappy! Bigger then me! But he, at the moment at lease, has an air of friendliness about him, an innocence that, although sounds really stupid, he doesn't quite realise how much fear he can spook into a Soquili! He's a nice enough chap, and I think our friendship will be a comfortable one! At least I've found someone I can fly with when the need takes me! He's not exactly hard to spot!

User Image

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:51 am
~Memories~

::Tawali's Memories::

User Image

Tawali gave two of his wing feathers to Ever Sacrafice, a mare that appears to be Tawali's mate to any outside eyes. He told her that these feathers would be his beacon to her, that 'A Wind knew where all his feathers lay'. When introduced to Ever's Two-Leg, Ever had the feathers braided into her tail, so Tawali would always know where she was. A sweet gesture don't you think?

User Image

User Image

Tawali was tamed. He found the love of his life in the mare, Ever Sacrifice. Through all the difference between them, they found a common love in one another and life, and as such, have become near inseparable. Tawali always flies back to Ever, never staying away too long.

User Image

User Image

Oh my gods!!! Tawali and Ever Sacrifice FINALLY got a slot after 7 MONTHS of trying! Finally pregnant, the lifemates can start their own family, and make a go of true love with a family.

User Image

User Image

WOW!!! Two beautiful baskets! One looks like it'll be like Tawali, and one like Ever! The darker of the two belongs to me, and has been named Uwoduhi'Suli, which means 'Beautiful Buzzard'; the other belongs to Evelyn, owner of Ever. Can't wait for them to open and see how they've turned out!

User Image

User Image

Uwoduhi'Suli and Vidia have come out of their baskets and are now out and about! 'Suli is causing as much trouble as possible, and Vidia is attempting to keep out of the way!

User Image

::Uwoduhi'Suli's Memories::

User Image

'Suli was born!! Along with the other sibling, these two are the sons/daughters of Tawali and Ever Sacrifice.

User Image

User Image

'Suli is now part of the walking, talking, living world, having popped out of her basket on 2nd August!!

User Image

::The Final Fantasy Duo's Memories::

User Image

::The Halfbreed Twin' Memories::

User Image

::Sagonigei'Witsi's Memories::

User Image

::Junk's Memories::

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:55 am
~Art and Photos~

User Image

This is an image of Tawali as a humanoid. It was drawn in Paint with a mouse and by me, Malhyanth.

Kala Ayotli

Kala Ayotli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:02 am
~Outside Links~

Soquili Main Thread

Malhyanth's Quest Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:09 am
~Credits~

::Tawali::

I'd like to thank all of the staff of the Soquili. I'd especially like to thank Sirenz for taking on the colouring of Tawali and Celanor for doing his items. I need to give extra big thanks to Meeki, who actually bought Tawali for me, and Nel for bigging me up and getting Meeki to consider Tawali as a Soquili she would get for me! Thanks to Evelyn for cosidering Tawali as an acceptable mate for her mare Ever Sacrifice, and again, thanks to Sirenz for colouring the breeding! All you guys are so awesome!

::Uwoduhi'Suli::

I'd like to give big thanks to Sirenz for colouring 'Suli and the other sibling, and voting for Tawali and Ever in the RP Contest for lifemates. I've got to give HUGE thanks to Evelyn, as she put us into the contest, as well as buying the slot and just being awesome!

Kala Ayotli

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff