relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
the REAL psychics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What made the universe? what do you choose?
  preist: God ~ok, define god~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  scientist: energy ~ok, define energy~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  Call it what you want but energy/god/buddha/whatever you wanna call it are all the same thing, just with different lables
View Results

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:28 pm
I have no idea what Mewtwo has to do with anything. I was actually going to ask if you knew of a way to either control or fine-tune telepathy. Mine comes in and out, which annoys me no end.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:24 am
DarkLynx9701
I have no idea what Mewtwo has to do with anything. I was actually going to ask if you knew of a way to either control or fine-tune telepathy. Mine comes in and out, which annoys me no end.

(sorry i haven't checked on here in a REALLY long time...)
the only way i can think of it is to practice with it by using it (posatively) when it comes in. otherwise i sugjest to talk to another telepath about it  

Vivi the Twilight

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Of course, there is the possibility that we're all insane, but reality is quite subjective and different with every person, so who's to say who is insane and who isnt'?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 am
This is such a cool post, it's great to hear from real psychics. I'm wondering if you could help me at all... All my life I've felt very spiritual and have had near death experiences and come out fine. A few times I've landed on my head, once on hard cement but just scratched my knee. I'm becoming more and more intune to my psychic abilities. I always have had really colourful and detailed dreams that I can remember from years back. Two of which I had contact with some spiritual guide or an old pet that I actually conversed with. However, I still feel that there's a boundary I'm just not getting across and I want to know what I'm doing to stop me going forward, or what I need to do to get there.  

Ithilwynn B3W

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:29 am
You may just not be ready for whatever it is, dear. Continue working with what you have. The rest will come. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:51 am
You said you can tell if someone (spirit) trying to contact me. So is there a spirit who try to contact me? confused  

shani26

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:20 pm
dang, i haven't been here for a while... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:36 pm
does anyone know anything about astral projection, because I'm having a problem. I can pratially leave, but my head gets "stuck" what can I do?  

New Owl

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 am
New Owl
does anyone know anything about astral projection, because I'm having a problem. I can pratially leave, but my head gets "stuck" what can I do?

Holy crap, really? I wonder if that kind of problem is common with AP. I've never heard of such a thing happening before, and of course, I've never experienced it myself (since I don't AP) so I guess you'd have to consult a more professional psion if you'd like to know what's going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm
i don't feel like i have a big physic ability, i just feel presences and strong emotions from ppl or places from time to time. i experience deja vu frequently. sometimes when i dream it happens in the future,but i don't see that as remarkable because it's not like my life isn't predictable.  

khadicake

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am
Since I'm back on Gaia, I should make a literary suggestion(s):

How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance by W. E. Butler. This books states it's basic belief that each human being is capable of the four psychic abilities mentioned in the title, and not only does it detail each ability, it also gives you tips on how to improve said abilities. (Forewarning: telepathy does require at least two people; however, the more, the merrier.) The entire book looks at psychic phenomena from a scientific standpoint so some may have a bit of trouble understanding it. Regardless, I recommend this book from beginners to veterans alike.

Auras and Chakras: Harnessing the Energy Within by Fiona Toy. A simple, colorful book for beginner's. It explains the basics of auras and chakras, going over each one briefly with a wide array of visual aids (pictures) to help you understand better.

Your Aura and Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual by Karla McLaren. A more advanced and much more detailed version of Auras and Chakras, this book explains nearly everything regarding auras and chakras, including how to ground and cleanse your own aura or being able to read others. Definitely a great book for intermediate users.

That's all I have for now.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces