Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
which non-magic person will do magic in the last book?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you think?
  Harry's neighbor
  Harry's uncle
  Duddley
  Filch (sp)
View Results

Dee Latner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:28 pm
I have been reading alot on the clues what JK Rowling gave us. One of those clues was that a non-magical person or muggle or squib (check my spelling please) for that matter will cast magic on the Book 7. Harry's aunt will not be the one casting the magic because she said she definately was not the one. Who do you think will and what is your theory behind the character you chose?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:08 am
I would be really amused if it ended up being Dudley Dursley. No theory behind it, I would just like to see his reaction.  

Moppet Strings

Billie The Builder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:10 pm
That would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:19 am
i dont know yet but it will probably be someone we wouldnt have geussed or thought of very much or something like that........right now i heard a few rumors though like that draco might be harrys cousin too cause harrys moms name is lily and his aunts name is petunia and dracos moms name is narcissis they are all flowery names maybe thats a clue for something.... any ideas????  

Princess_Arwen_19

the amazing at

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 am
Princess_Arwen_19
i dont know yet but it will probably be someone we wouldnt have geussed or thought of very much or something like that........right now i heard a few rumors though like that draco might be harrys cousin too cause harrys moms name is lily and his aunts name is petunia and dracos moms name is narcissis they are all flowery names maybe thats a clue for something.... any ideas????

Lily was muggle born so i don't think that she could be related to Narcissis. It just doesn't seem likely to me.

I think Harry's neighbor might preform magic, she knows alot about magic, but from what i can tell she's never really tried to preform it, so maybe she will and will succeed. I think Filch is unlikely, because he's around magic all the time and still can't do any.

It'd be funny as could be if Dudley performed magic though. His parents would go insane  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am
dudley definetely  

Lamenting Shadows

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Icemoonlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm
its none of them its someone you dont get to see till you get to chapter 16 in the last blook i know beacuse i read the book already sorry to disspoint  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games