Reply 39: Spirituality.
psychic circle?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whitedove Slayer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:26 pm
have you ever heard of a psychic circle before? it's this board game used for divination and it seems safer than the ouija since you talk with spirit guides rather than actual dead people... but yeah have you used one or heard of it before? just wanted to start a chat =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 pm
Sorry never heard of it, but I tried to look it up on the internet and didn't find much that was very informing. I remember some sites puting the two names side by side...  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:19 pm
Why not just talk to Spirit Guide? What do you need a circle for?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:07 am
if anything for stuff like that use Tarrot cards. they call on pure and good spirits as well as angels and spirit guides. oji... whatever those things with the board are called, they call on dark spirits and don't really help at all... i'm psycic, i should know XD  

Vivi the Twilight

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:35 pm
I liked Ouija boards until my little sister almost got strangled when we were using one, me her, one of my friends and one of her friends were all just calling up random spirits to talk to (yeah, wasn't that smart) and my little sister's friend was just like "I wanna call an evil spirit!" So we did and she was reeeeeally evil, my little sister couldn't breathe so we just swung the pointer thing off the board and she could breathe...after that I didn't use it as much.

but no never heard of spirit circles.

as for Tarot Cards...I want those....

but one of my friends mom's burned my Ouija board when I brought it over to her house..they owe me 20$....Vivi is right about Ouija boards though, at least 90% of the time it will call on a dark spirit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:10 pm
Tarot cards are awsome, i've heard that its really good luck when someone gives you a set of them. ask your spirit guides and something will come up  

Vivi the Twilight

War Resistance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:35 pm
i havent heard it, but ill pay attention so i can join, im psychic , stay away from those boards  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm
i agree with the no ouijaboards policy
becase my mom used to use one and she accidentally started getting stalked by a spirit that tried to strangle her in her sleep so it could possess her and be corporeal again.
not only that, but those buttholes are almost impossible to get rid of. my mom's would come back into the house after being thrown away, follow her when she moved, and they had to burn it. it was a good thing it was made of wood.  

AvariciaMooneater

Deth_Gear626

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Personally i say that you dont need either. Just learn how to Astral Travel, its easy enought to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:28 pm
well since u burned it the demons are free to torcher anyone, i dont think your mother was the actual target i think she was only a pawn in being set free on the world............ i pray that all those demons were condemed back to where they belong, if not they might be back, if ur mom had some importance  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 am
actually, after burning a board the evil spirits and such are either stuck there or are rendered powerless without the medium of the board itself  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:45 pm
Martyr626
Personally i say that you dont need either. Just learn how to Astral Travel, its easy enought to do.

Bull... I've been trying for almost five years now, and I still can't AP or have an OBE. I've tryed 5 or 6 different methods, and I still can't seperate from my body. I seriously think something is keeping me stuck here, like a binding or something.

~on topic now, I've never actually used a Ouiji board, but me and my sister have basically made one, writing all the letters and numbers on a piece of cardboard. We used a wine glass for the thing and we held it up with 2 fingers each. We contacted everyone from someone claiming to be lucifer, all the way to a goddess. and hell, we even contacted Notorious BIG... lol, long story.
But I think most of them are just messing with us, and spirits can't hurt you physically. Just do a banishing spell after using the thing and you're fine.  

RPM Osbourne

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shinobi12321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:50 pm
I have these Tarot cards and I did a reading on myself, it was really strange because everything fitted perfectly with my current state.
I used the major arcana.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:21 am
I'd have to say that Ouija Boards are really dangerous and I know because I'm psychic myself. And most of the time when a Ouija Board is used whether its the real thing or a makeshift one it tends to open up a portal that tends to lead to negative energy. So I say stay away from them but its totally up to the individual or individuals if they want to use a ouija board or not.  

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
39: Spirituality.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items