Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
How do you defeat the guy on the chameleons back?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:21 pm
On kingdom hearts 1, how do you defeat the man on the chameleons back> its in the world with tarzan and everything in it. I mean how hard can it get? im a new b to kh... and im crap at it. any help? pm me if you know please. I forget i even post a forum.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:03 pm
umm you beat the s#!^ out of him? I forgot already...I just remember beating him...Its easy to spot him with his stealth  

krustytubesox

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:39 am
Thanks
I did it now, hoorayyyyyys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm
Well.. I think the easiest thing is to knock him off the chameleon's back and then order Donald and Goofy to beat the crap out of him... it's easier that way since if you focus on the heartless, then it will become worlds easier and he'll be knocked out faster..  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kurotsuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:40 am
yeah  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:23 am
u can knock him down??? lol I just beat him down till he died took a little while though  

Gunslinger Matt

narutostrife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:06 pm
Matt126
u can knock him down??? lol I just beat him down till he died took a little while though
same here  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:03 am
narutostrife
Matt126
same here

yea... my sis sorta went off on me when i first couldnt beat it.. but once i beat it she got REALLY quiet.... it was funny...
and u can knock Clayton off of the Chameleon's back... thats how i beat him  

A Shy Loner

narutostrife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:50 pm
Demyx_Lover
narutostrife
Matt126
same here

yea... my sis sorta went off on me when i first couldnt beat it.. but once i beat it she got REALLY quiet.... it was funny...
and u can knock Clayton off of the Chameleon's back... thats how i beat him
lol i know the moment ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm
yeah... it is a little to easy to beat....  

Motoko Kitari

stupid.logic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:49 pm
haha i remember thats the first level i played at my cousins. XD it started the addiction.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:00 pm
an easy way to beat him is when hes on his chamelion atk with magic and when hes off atk him so he dies oh and if you leave the lizard alone too lkong he comes back to life  

erickadue

7raindrops

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 am
lock onto it with the aim and just keep at it i like to give donald and goofy potions to heal me because i usually forget to  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm
U beat the s**t out of him lol what that guy said but u did so never mind lol wink

Slade_Black

38: Kingdom... Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff