Submit

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:40 pm
I've been having a hard time with life lately.
I've been depressed, angry, panic'd, full of anxieties.
These seem to foster negative energys and makes things worse, aside from my own bad choices.. and fate of things.

One of my problems right now is with my ex. We ended our relationship, completely. He has all these ideas in his head. He's got his own issues. He pretty much is making me out as a villian, etc. He has got it in his head that I am wrong, and what has happened over the past monthes didn't happen and is stubborn as a mule. He also acts like the most wounded person and wants everyone to feel sorry for him. He has a history of being manipulative ever sence childhood. He really lays it on thickly with drama saying darkness this, demons that. Here I made him happy and now he acts like I have wounded him more than anyone, because I feel we don't meet eye to eye (or even compromise) and arn't right for each other. That I wanted to end our bf/gf relationship but wanted peace and to be friends. But he feels we wont be able to sence there is so much hurt and I did him so wrongly, and that I gave up, and blah blah blah. Well all of the trying had worn out and it just wasn't working out, and it is better to end something if it isn't meant to be. It just becomes forcing it. Anyways I wrote all this here because I didn't feel right writing about it on the forum we use and I'll be talking to a good friend tomarrow. Sigh.. I don't feel like talking to him anymore either. confused
Right now I just feel rather agnry. + I don't want him to feed off of how he makes me feel this. + I should just not even feel it, because it eats away at me. + I want to keep talking to and posting on the forum we use.. :/ oh well...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:13 am
That ex is obviously the most emocentric (no pun intended) a*****e I've ever heard about. You said he's manipulative right? There are ways to get around those types. For starters, just don't give him much acknowledgment. A simple hello is all you need to say if he's around w/ you and your friends if you two share any. I'm glad that you did break it off that dude. Manipulative people are the worst people to be with; they can really cause you a lot more grief and pain than you need.

It's ok if you feel angry or a little sad and what not. But don't tell yourself that you should not feel any of those things. That in itself is not healthy. Just find a way to let it out, like writing in a journal, pm a mule or my personal favorite, hitting a punching bag.  

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Reptiliac

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:08 am
will the flood behind me?

Umm, he's in denial.
Just let him go through it, and eventually he'll get over it,
But maybe by the time he's stopped, you two might not be friends anymore.
Lifes unfair and we've got to accept that.

put out the fire inside?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:06 pm
Right.
He's been leaving me messages everywhere trying to get me to fight with him. Just plain harassing me. T__T I've done well not going for such lures to fight and breed drama more than he already does. I probably shouldn't read what he sends me too... He just says whatever, and makes things seem super negative... in his own little world.

I acknowledge such disappointments and unfairness in life. But still, it's just icky. :/  

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items