Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 47: The Depression Forum
I'm literally clawing from under the thin ice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's up with me?
  I don't know...
  You're a ******** poser, b***h!
  I'm sorry!!!!! *Fake tear*
  I'm agreeing with #1...
View Results

Reptiliac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:01 am
will the flood behind me?

Well, I'm going to just get on with it.
I'm depressed, antisocial, suicidal.
I hate myself more than my mom,
(Which it used to be the other way around),
But now, I don't care.
About anything, I'm lost and scared.

Anyways, what I wanted to talk about was something weird.
Yes, I am suicidal, but it's weird.
I do feel dead, and I feel I can take it anytime,
But I don't; I wont.
It's weird, like I know that there's something I'm meant to do,
But if I take myself, I won't be able to do that.
I wonder if that makes any since?

put out the fire inside?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:35 pm
*inserts cliche statement*

Depeninding on your age, there could be a lot of new things to experience

Places to go

People to meet

Things to taste

Objects to feel

People to love

I know I think about death... a lot
Even when I'm in a good mood I'll think about it and it gets kind of annoying but I've gotten quite used to it. If you need to talk to someone you can pm me  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Ah, death. I haven't thought about it since last week. Being suicidal is like the most annoying thing. It can get to the point where it will literally distract you from everything that's going on. It's best to take steps to avoid reaching the point where you actually try to act on it.

Well, you already have a willing support system here. Take advantage of it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:42 pm
That sounds quite odd. I hope that you will get over it. Being suicidal sucks. But if you want to commit suicide, the best way to do it is to drink a s**t load of alcohol (getting drunk as a skunk) or getting as high as a kite. But I do not suggest doing any of those activities, as it will ******** you up really badly.  

Merrin Spicer

Reptiliac

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:26 am
Merrin Spicer
That sounds quite odd. I hope that you will get over it. Being suicidal sucks. But if you want to commit suicide, the best way to do it is to drink a s**t load of alcohol (getting drunk as a skunk) or getting as high as a kite. But I do not suggest doing any of those activities, as it will ******** you up really badly.

will the flood behind me?

Thanks for the support.

put out the fire inside?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:50 am
Sorry... ::frowns:: Trust me. I don't really wish for you to commit suicide AT ALL. In a weird way, I was trying to help, but apparently it did not work. But seriously, if you just wait out life... it can get better. Keep trying, and please do not give up. You're still young. There will hopefully be other things that will keep your mind off of suicide.  

Merrin Spicer

Sorrow Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:48 am
Life might be cruel but death doesn't end.If you take your life your heart will not mend.Why try to survive if life is too much? Cause when your alive your pain can be touched.Your life has a purpose although your spirit is low.I don't even know you but I'd be sad to see you go.Life hurts you so mush,why live any longer? Don't cheat yourself short,cause what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.I'm a little suicidal too but why should we die? We're both strong enough to stand up and try.Life might be cruel but death is not the answer.There's people who still want to live although they're dying of cancer! I know life is hard but I won't let you stay down,look and keep looking until happiness is found.Never give in to the pain that you feel,there's nothing you can't do,there's no cut you can't heal.  
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games