Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clicky the link?
  sure
View Results

Gir+Pig=Flying

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:53 am
I've love Linkin Park for a long time, and I have to say that the old music is better. I like some of the new stuff, but it doesn't have the same feel to it. Its like their a whole new band.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:15 am
Meh, I like Linkin park a lot. I don't know if "Minutes To Midnight" is great or not, I haven't got my copy yet. However, I would get one soon. I heard " What I've Done" and it made me think that the album should be quite good, like their previous albums. Their songs are nice to sing/listen to when you're feeling down.. ( To me, anyway)  

Relax92

Cobyjamesjones1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 pm
The first time I heard them, I was in grade 4, and now im going into grade 10, I still love them. Hybrid Theory is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:52 pm
MY favorite song of theirs is Bleed it out! It seems to describe life prefectly!!! I also liked their In the End and Crawling in my skin songs but the Bleed it out is more exciting!!!!  

FireFox Nura

XxXBlood-Red-VampireXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:56 pm
Linkin Park is awsome my favorite songs are Shadow of the Day, In the End, What I've DOne, and Bleed It Out  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 pm
i love linkin park
i prefer the minutes to midnight cd though ...i think it held a range of different styles of music that wasnt thought possible for the band
i really enjoyed there need to expand their musical talents and i really think it showed in this one the most
i think the next cd will be just as interesting heart  

sakura11591

-Kumori_of_Otogakure-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:57 pm
I still like them with there songs I think of them as two halves of a whole. With the two styles... I don't really know how to explain it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 am
its my favorite band 2 i was in their concert and it was perfect some people says that it was one of the best concerts this year and very strange that they are still together cos usually all split up to solo singing or just create own bands  

NeoxsiT

maps11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 am
linkin park is SUPER NICE. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 pm
GO LINKIN PARK!!!!!  

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

l Princess Sugar l

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 pm
I loved them to death until their latest album, it made me wanna cry D: I only liked, like 3 songs Dx  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff