Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mullaha

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:24 am
The second sepharoth is so bloody hard!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:50 pm
It took me abot 7 times to finally beat him. It was rather difficult at first but it was easy afterwards.  

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Redeye War

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 pm
septhiroth.....Heh... i hate faceing that guy, i was at lv.100 when i defeted him in Kh1, i was......i believe lv. 79 or 91 when i defeted him on Kh2.....i somehow, defeted him with the kingdom key, that my fav Keybalde now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 pm
I beat him in Kingdom Hearts 1 he was difficult you have to be higher than level 60. Use either Oblivion or Ultima weapon. You should take Elixers. Attack him before he can use the spell that drains your life and mp or else one slash and your dead. (That's why you carry Elixers)  

IIIXxRutlo LosxXIII

stupid.logic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:31 pm
oh my god. i tried for like 2 hours trying to beat him on KH2. stressed and i just couldn't beat him. i got him down to three bars and he killed me when i went to heal! i was sooo pissed. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 am
LuckyMX
(is this Kingdom Hearts I or II?)

In Kingdom Hearts II, how do you dodge the dark orbs that circle around you?

Use the reflect spell  

AllAces93

AllAces93

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:21 am
Anti Arbiter
cjcuri8
LuckyMX
(is this Kingdom Hearts I or II?)

In Kingdom Hearts II, how do you dodge the dark orbs that circle around you?

I actuall beat him in kh2. i belive you can't dogde those orbs. i think you gotta take the hit and heal. tell me your stats and what blade your using. I was like lvl 80 and i was using the ultima. he's that hard.

Actually, the orbs can be removed using Reflega. The explosion blows them up, then Sephiroth charges at you.

I beat him at Level 75 with Ultima.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 am
i don't know if anyone posted it ,but here's the key (heh, it's a pun) to defeat him in KH2

a lot of people got a good idea, fatal crest has berserk, but you can use ultima weapon and equip the ability, which i don't understand why NO ONE did that

another thing is how to dodge his (insert attack name here)
a symbol (or something) will appear over your head , in a few seconds it will lower your health to 1 and magic to 0, the keys (sorry) are elixers, you have to time it perfectly so that when the attack hits you, the elixer goes off after

and then just beat the living hell outta him  

lil_trampy

Friendly Friend

Crail_Kage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Sephiroth in KH2 is so easy compared to KH1.

This is my strategy to beat him In KH2:
When he uses Sin harvest angel (the ability to reduce your hp to 1 and mp to 0), use an elixir. You can stop him from using Sin harvest angel by using trinity limit of by runing towards him, jump and attack him before he finishes say "Sin harvest angel" (You can only jump high enough if your High Jump and Ariel Dodge ability is level 3). When he slashes just run away and use Quick Run. When he used meteor I jumped and used glide, I got hit a few times but you don't get hit a lot sweatdrop .

In KH1 I just used aeroga as a sheild to reduce the damage, second chance is really important. Also try to stop him from saying "Sin harvest angel", use an elixir if you get hit by it. For Super Nova I just rolled my way past the meteors and when the big meteor comes I ran to the far corners of the battle field.

To be honest I beat him at level 70 for KH1 with oblivion and at level 90 with ultima weapon for KH2.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:39 am
yeah i don't think i ever beat him in either game he was that brutal  

7raindrops

38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out