Reply 39: Spirituality.
The Truth. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you seek the truth?
  Yes, I seek enlightenment.
  No, I prefer to remain a puppet of the government.
View Results

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:40 pm
It's been a long time, I could look it up, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

I've come, finally, to cease being suicidal. It's weird.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:05 pm
Yea..

Thats a good thing. After I did it, I stopped. It wasnt worth it.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:52 pm
rofl After I killed myself I stopped being suicidal.

You're quite amusing at times ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:29 am
those cards, r they the ones with random images on them, and the cards tell the future?, i was told those r bad, but i would be able to use them if i studied demonic stuff, i was told this by a psychic friend.

another question is do all demons have a specific name different from another?  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:35 pm
GalaxyAngel
Are there those gifted with "indigo" powers or do you believe that such a saying is unfactual and not based within the realms of science ?

PS: To see indigo powers in work, I recommend the movie "The Last Mimzy".

actually, indigo powers aren't actually powers. its a faction of spiritual children that are ment to lead everyone else into the new world. there are Crystal, Rainbow, and Indigo children.

Indigos will break down all laws and government
Crystals will rebuild everything to suit what will happen
Rainbows are going to be the devine, these are the people who have their first reincarnation on earth and are highly spiritual  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Iron_Felix
People associate anything with 'fortune telling' or anything like that with evil or witch craft. I dont know too much about tarot, but I've had my cards read a few times, and they all end in the death of either me, or a loved one. And, as you said, its more of a historical thing. And a religious one. I'm sure the catholic church had something to do with it.

the "death" card doesn't mean the death of a loved one or yourself, it means you will break an old habit or something that you used to do you will cease to do furthur more. it accounts for the death of someone about 9-15 percent of the time  

Vivi the Twilight

bleedingreality

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:37 pm
War Resistance
those cards, r they the ones with random images on them, and the cards tell the future?, i was told those r bad, but i would be able to use them if i studied demonic stuff, i was told this by a psychic friend.

another question is do all demons have a specific name different from another?

Well, from my experience there are two types of cards that can "tell the future," tarot cards and oracle cards. They both seem to work in much of the same fashion, except that oracle decks seem to take more intuition.

As far as them being bad, I haven't had that experience with them at all. In fact, I've been actually had quite good experiences with them, and have used them to grow spiritually, emotionally, and even physically... by using them, less so to "predict" the future, and more so to problem solve, and to overcome road blocks that either myself or others have placed in my way.

It also might be helpful to note that I've never really studied anything all that demonic aside from the standard religious dogma, but the cards have always worked for me. I really think it depends on how you use them. If you use them in a positive way, they'll do positive things for you, but if you use them in a negative way, then they'll have a negative effect, because really, when you use the cards, you're imbuing your own energy onto them.

Also, to quickly address your question on demons, from the little bit that I've read on the topic, it would seem that they do have their own individual names, much as you or I would.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 am
If the word "random" is used incorrectly once more in this thread I'm going to commit a shooting. Yes, a thread shooting. I am going to take a .223 into this thread and shoot everyone who used the word "random".  

NOCTVRNVS

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:27 am
Do you believe that everyone has psychic ability?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 pm
What is the Christian God's truename?  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm
Aqua_Uchiha22
Do you believe that everyone has psychic ability?

Yes. Everyone has the four basic psychic abilities of telepathy, clairvoyence, aura reading, and psychometry locked away within their subconscious mind. Bringing these abilities to the conscious, however, takes much practice for most individuals, but after a time, you should be able to see results. There's a very great book that explains all this: How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance by W. E. Butler. I'd definitely suggest that you read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 pm
I'm sorry if I sound aggressive, and I mean no harm in my questions.

How do you guys believe this stuff? I come not to bash, and please point out if I do (but do not get hung up on small word choice please?)

Where is the science to back it up? No, a child that claims to be a demon yet does not actively plot and subsequently destroy civilization (exaggeration) is not a demon, just a messed up kid.

I really wish there was something more. Man... it would be so cool to have those 4 psychic powers man... but who do you know who can do them on command, repeatedly, and for documentation with the scientific method?

I used to believe in these things, but I guess reality got the better of me. So how is it that you can hold these ideas when there is nothing to substantiate it (as far as I know)?

Now I'm sure I am off on atleast one point... and tomarrow when I read this I'm sure I'll notice that I sound like an a**, and for that I apologize in advance: for it is late... and I am drunk..  

Reynard the Wanderer

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items