Obvious Answer
View Results

Rayvintalon

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:10 pm
I would like to know if anyone else has heard of this series that aired on Cartoon Network years ago. It's about a group of fighters who use glider suits to get to battle. I vaguely remember there being a girl who used a yo-yo as her weapon. It's strangeness being the only reason why I remembered that part.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:56 am
I used to love G-force. It was the same typical Voltron/Power rangers set up. Four guys, one girl and an "evil menance" trying to stop them. I wish it was still on so I never got to see how it ended.

There also used to be a show with samuri type people with the same set up but I can't remember what it's called.  

Amberpants

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Rayvintalon

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:12 am
lol I wanted to fly so badly with them! I'd probably suck at the fighting though sweatdrop samurai? hmmm I don't remember that show...do you know of VR Troopers?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:24 am
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=340

Ronin Warriors! I found it, well the name of it anyway.

Oh god, VR Troopers was sooo bad. My brother made me watch it every time it came on though. It was better than the later seasons of power rangers.  

Amberpants

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Rayvintalon

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:46 am
lol isn't that the truth! I also remember Double Dragons the cartoon. ^_^ now that was fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:43 pm
All the original old TV cartoons were great. He-man, the herculoids, centurions, the teenage mutant ninja turtles, transformers (the autobots one), all the nintendo cartoons, and there was some kind of robin hood cartoon. (yes, i was a tomboy. With 2 brothers, it's hard not to be)  

Amberpants

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Rayvintalon

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:28 pm
I'm proud to be a tomboy, since you have more fun and sometimes get into even more trouble then just being a normal girl. ^_~ Johnny Quest was fun I especially liked A pup named scobby doo and the original one too. Nowadays I like watching anime on youtube and other shows like Gargolyes! fweet fwee Goliath is cute in that one! laughs...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 pm
I remember Ronnin Warriors! I found it in a pawn shop the other day too, i think i got it out of sentamental value. I never got into He-man but Gargoyles and TMNT were cool, i think i only watched Johnny Quest once...

ahh, the good old days...

AnimeAvatar

Rayvintalon

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 am
Indeed they are. So what cartoons do you watch now? I remember Dark Water with the awesome pirates and the cutie prince who picked on his friend the winged monkey.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 pm
When I was little, speed racer, and g-force were brand new. When I was in high school, I followed all the he-man and she-ra cartoons, and three different voltron series.  

Purple Gray Dragon

84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff