Reply 72: Science & Astronomy Hangout
Global warming! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soviet-endlesswaltz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 pm
All i'm saying is science is not biast, no rock solid conclusions no facts theriories not fact. Al gore has made this an issue of morals. einstine said never stop questioning. now if people hear any other theiories they just assume " no the people who thought that are being paid and suddenly they are treated like crap by general society." often times that leads to assumtions even if it's correct people won't pick it appart and fine tune the details that are off by a bit or are incomplete. gore should leave it up to the scientists even if he is right. remember the on comine ice age of the 70s that was so sure. never happened. we came be wrong on a pretty regular basis. assumtion are never a good thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:43 pm
You know what's going to be done about global warming, nothing until it's to late. Why? Because people are selfish. At this point the cost to make the planet more economically sufficient is overwhelming to completely convert everything. Almost no one but those who truely care are willing to make sacrifices for the enivorment. Our generation is the generation that doesn't care about the people who come after us. Not many people are going to be willing to pay lets say...$10 for a gallon of gasoline even if it meant saving animal enviroments from oil mines. Yo be honest half of you are caring enough to think of a solution but what you have to ask yourself is would you really really go out of your way, an incovience to your life to save our planet. What's sad is prob more than half of you wont.  

michi082704

--Serenity-x-Snow--

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 pm
Well right now i don't like it, we have too much of it. With all the heat and stuff i think it's going to be hard to ride bikes and walk.
We could help by sharing the word more then we are now and maybe people will change there minds about what there doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm
Well, I think Global Warming is a real issue, and that weshould stop it before parts of the world become flooded, when i saw the series Planet Earth, I cried, and realized we should keep the Earth the way it is and stop Global Warming, I know because I'm an environmentalist.......  

Kanji101

Kanji101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm
When i was readin other peoples' comments, i read that we could just move, butwhat would be lost, if we didn't do that then we wouldn't have had to move, and also many wildlifes will be destroyed, and ecosystems will colaspe, its like if you take out planton, then you'll see many dead bodies in the ocean. And also we'll be destroying other animal's homes and killing them, and besides if the tempature does rise the Amazon, Kongo, and the the other rainforest of the world will die, because the plants can't handle dramatic tempature rise, so then the process of heating will only rise quicker, and then the ozone layer will only become thiner, and our next generation may not be able to see the wonder that was nature that we could, and as many say, "We maybe the worst generation in the history of mankind." As what i agree  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Oh yes, globbal warming, its what caused the massive snow fall in New york, colorado, and various other places. From my stand point, it seems more like global cooling

depends where you live though.......  

Kanji101

72: Science & Astronomy Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas