relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters
Giuliani, Hillary, Obama and the Weather Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you vote for? (Even if you're not in the US)
  Obama
  Hillary
  Giuliani
  Anyone Republican
  Anyone Democratic
  None of the above
  I never vote anyway
  Poll whore...
View Results

Luvs2Snuggle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:39 pm
ty for that update. honestly I think huck needs to loose and let them split. I am a christian but I dont think that religon has any place in the goverment, thats why there is a seperation of church and state. its far to easy to win in this country just by saying what will get you backing from the largest religous group. or by saying more money for medicare... etc. lets face it though, old people and christians are the ones that vote, and they have all other groups way outnumbered at the polls. so being that they are both so easily misslead it seems that it is going to be another long ride...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 pm
ABB, baby.

My cat could do a better job than Bush has, and SHAME on all the Republican enablers. I'm going to be voting for whichever Democrat is on the ballot. (By the time the primaries get to my state, it is pretty much decided.)

I miss Clinton! I don't give a rat's a** what he did with who in private, and as Americans, we shouldn't care, either.

I want the rights that the Founding Fathers intended for me to have, not the load of paranoid crap called The Patriot Act. I am sick of people in suits trying to make me afraid of foreigners.  

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:13 pm
Efstathios
Snowmaiden616
I would have to say Obama because he is just an all around good guy. But I dont really know if he will do stuff. Like maybe end the war, or help stop global warning.

I like your signature ^_^

What I've read about Obama all sounded good.

I actually found a Republican candidate I like, the only trouble is his views are 100% contrary to Bush's, so there's no way his party will support him. That and the fact that he's a total unknown.

Obama seems the most popular of the choices that I could actually live with, so he has my support.

Would that Republican be Ron Paul? (he's okay, although i won't be voting for any Rs.)  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff