Skinwalkers and Mutants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
Name: Ilhotha
Breed: Rattlesnake Purewalker - Rattlewalker
Generation: One

Personality: Relentless -
Ilhotha prefers to terrorize one victim at a time. And she can play a long, long game. She's learned to curb her violent tendencies, banking them like coals within a fire pit. They're still there, but she's in control. She'll go for weeks without eating, stalking a single target. No matter where they run, she prides herself in not only being able to track them, but to hide herself from them, playing mind games with them. They may get a glimpse of scales through tall grass, or hear rattling from over the hill they just passed. It's her personal goal with each target to break down their will to live, drive them into depression and insanity. She considers it a personal triumph if she can kill the prey without ever having touched it physically. However, the violence she keeps banked will flare up in full when she's confronted. Especially if her target should manage to fight back. When she loses control of the hunt, she loses control of her temper, striking out with blinding speed.

History: Ilhotha sneaked her way to this world through the chaos of the underworld. Her emergence from Oyohusa's tree was an immense triumph for her. She was never the strongest of the Purewalkers, which meant she was often at the mercy of other Purewalkers in the underworld. Once she'd made it to the freedom of the overworld, she vowed she'd never again allow anyone to have control over her. She considers the long hunts tormenting weaker Soquili as nothing less than her just reward. Considering her past relation with Skinwalkers, Ilhotha is less likely than most to seek other Skinwalkers out.

Plots: I'd like to plot one of these long hunts with someone else, and have Ilhotha chase them far away from their herd. I want her to do her best to drive this Soquili insane, but I want them to escape eventually. Either by confronting her, and fighting her to a standstill, or by being clever enough to slip away. I'd also eventually like to have her run afoul of another Purewalker, perhaps being captured and forced to act as their slave, perhaps just attacked and driven away from her chosen prey. The former has the potential to lead to a breeding plot, the latter would instill a particularly strong hatred for them inside her. So much so, that she'd seriously consider joining forces with someone to take them down.

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas