Reply 39: Spirituality.
PSI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:40 pm
No, not really. Most of my knowledge was aqquired illegally.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:12 pm
That's great.

I've never had much occasion to transgress the law, at least not after turning...Okay nvm.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Yay! I broke a lightbulb without touching it! Although, I'm also kinda pissed because I was gonna use it, too... damn...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 am
Sensual Enigma Tourmaline
Random question for all: Have you ever had accidental bouts of PK? (For instance: about an hour ago, I accidentally slammed the door to my dryer without even touching it. It was really creepy, and it's a little complicated to explain. :XP smile
one of my friends is an infinite donor (gots lotsa energy) and when the both of us are together, lotsa things happen, we played the "where is the ball under the cup game" and we got at least 20 in a row and then on one,the other chose something without asking me and it is wrong......the other (not going to give name or sex) once got bored and opened a door using telekinesis (in germany). i am building my psychic energy so i can do some really cool stuff....the akashic records is the best place to look for someone or something....  

QUE_SAGE

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:33 pm
Well, where may I possibly find the Akashic Records? And I haven't practiced PK in a while, plus nothing unusual has happened, either. Sometimes, I think I'm too mellow for that kind of stuff, but still, I'm at a good beginning with psi balls. I can feel them between my palms, but I can't concentrate enough to throw them. :sigh: What to do...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:23 pm
I call it energetics....ive actually made an instructional site to teach how to manipulate energy....its very beneficial in many ways, including your health.

theres much more to be added to my site, as im still working on it.

if you are interested in viewing my site, the link is on my profile, but gaia doesnt offer a good scroll down when loaded...just copy and paste the link in the address bar.

Im currently looking for a training partner, for Combative energetics.....ive been needing somebody who would be willing to spar with energy, but very few people seem to be around.  

Wulvor

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 pm
No offense, but I wish you hadn't used a video game cover in the first post. It's kind of... embarrasing... =/  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff