Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theMeji

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:49 am

Someone selling a pair of Mini Nitemare Wings in the MP for 1 gold. gonk heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:52 am

really? I have heard about someone who got banned after she bought such wings... And she paid like 500k. I'm glad I didn't buy them..lol
Although I know I wouldn't have resisted

MissHGranger

7,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Silent_Departures

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:59 am

I once saw a Katana for 1k, when trying to click on the link, I fell out my swivel chair and lost the oppurtunity.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:32 pm

I saw a devil tail being sold for 1k. xd Do you think these items were serious mistakes or items that were taken from others' accounts through a scam?

Sugarling

MissHGranger

7,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:55 am

Reign Beau Pirate
I saw a devil tail being sold for 1k. xd Do you think these items were serious mistakes or items that were taken from others' accounts through a scam?

I don't know. Scam, I guess. Someone was trying to get rid of it. I read about someone who was going to sell an 03 item for 180 sealeds, and the girl with the sealeds asked him to put the item in the first trade, and then he never got the rest of the letters...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:29 am

I once brought an OMG hat for 1g! >w<

[ Lost . Soul ]

Jermina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 am

mimifin72
really? I have heard about someone who got banned after she bought such wings... And she paid like 500k. I'm glad I didn't buy them..lol
Although I know I wouldn't have resisted
She got banned for buying them for 300k, because the owner was trying to transfer between accounts and the storage suitcase was down, and he got her banned [via mod friends], but she appealed her banning and got her account unbanned :]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:47 am

yeah I once saw mythrill armor for 3k. I was going to jump on the opportunity but then I relized I didn't have enough. Sometimes there is times when I see several cheap good items in a row but I'm too late for every one. crying

Asuma-Kun

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff