Reply 37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds
Braska's Final Aeon... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rambler Kuroneko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:20 am
My Gosh that boss was soooooo easy! Just use Anima for Christ's sake! Two hits and he's dead! Jeez!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:41 pm
Training in the Omega dungon helped. Everyone's advice is good through.

Btw after finishing Yuna's path and once Yuna gets on Lulu's black mage path she makes a great black mage.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:24 pm
Rambler Kuroneko
My Gosh that boss was soooooo easy! Just use Anima for Christ's sake! Two hits and he's dead! Jeez!

Wait a sec...
You can summon Anima?
How do you get the Anima summon?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:29 am
You remember where you ended up in spirea in the begining. It's that place, but get ready for it will be a rematch with that one fish monster. Btw that is where you can get the onion kight doll for Lulu.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Taki Arika

Super Genius

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:43 am

BFA was easy, but I tend to overlevel. Auron wiped out his first form in one hit, then Wakka used Wolrd Champion + Attack Reels took care of his second form. Never summoned one aeon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Okay, just a little help.

>Ject as the Aeon is vunerable to Zombie in all his forms. So have Rikku and/or Auron with Zombie Strike/Touch on their weapon. When they hit and he is inflicted, have Yuna cast Curaga on him. Plus, when the Yu Pagodas heal him, it hurts and takes away the Zombie, then heals. But the whole process didn't do anything for him at all. Except get rid of Zombie which is easily inflicted.

>It helps to save the overdrives of your Aeons untill the second go-around. Then Anime pwns him easy.

This is great for a low level party. And as for the Aeons after it? A single Holy spell easy.

How to get Anime:

Go to the ruins where you first fought the fish fiend in the begining. You have to find them on the airship's map by entering the coordinates. Rematch with the fish is difficult. It keeps eating your party members. But the whole thing is useless unless you have all the treasure sphere treasures from the required Aeon's temples.

Poet of Broken Hearts

Rikis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 am
magnus sisters are better then anima and they are harder to get.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only hard thing on the English version was Nemesis.......and he can be Zanmato-ed like any other enemy......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syrtis-Carweiss

TheFriendOnMurder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:22 am
Trust dont summon its just a waste of time better off having auto-life (the spell) on for your party members, make sure to use holy on the left tower and flare on the right tower, then whoever your strongest charcter is make sure they have there overdrive (atleast have tidus calm jecht down or have him use slice and dice, energy rain or blitz ace if not that then auron use banishing blade) try and have lulu's overdrive up and use the flare chain. if that did not work then you may have to summon but only summon either, yojimbo, ifrit, shiva or valfore because they will do the most damage to jecht. after the first form of jecht is done you must absoultly must have auto-life on for each of your charcters then this is the time to kick his a** by attacking with your highest strength people and having magic being used non stop at now the towers should be back and you must now take em out again (flare and holy on the left and right) after doing that use magic and a triple foul skill because i l like using that razz and then you should summon anima or Ixion because these two summons should be useful against jecht and you should have won HOORAAYY! no onto yu-yevon and trust me you can get a new storyline if you die against yu yevon, if you die against it sin destroys the world, you defeat yu yevon you defeat sin and all the fayth from each temple in spira fade away to stop the dream and Tidus or whatever you named him as is now starting to fade too because well he is a dream as you know, and then jumps into the mist OH and before that Auron gets sent because yuna was starting to send jecht I think or just sin anyways and tidus joins Braska, Auron and Jecht because its like the farplane. then credits after that i think yuna talks about a new future without a fake religion, she tells them to forget the hate and suffering and learn to be united as one aka she is giving a speech that George W Bush would! the f'n end!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:46 am
animenintendo516
...dominated me. I got him to 20000 and then he keeps healing and killing lulu who knows ultima(Tidus does too) and grr I can't beat him! Those danm Yu towers keep healing him. Someone help me out so I can go on to X-2, XI, XII, and then I'll have beaten all of the ones released in the US (except ni'm working on III for the DS, its hard.)
final fantasy XII isn't anything special really, confused VII will always be my favorite,praise cloud,XD  

BloodFox rtr

~Silver~ X

Newbie Noob

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:55 pm
smile My Rikku had 255 Strength, and Speed, and she had 37,000 HP smile She got at the VERY least 10 turns before ANY enemy or other characters got the chance to move biggrin She always did max damage, and if I used Quick Attack she pretty much never let anyone else move. THATS how I killed everything in the game, YAY FOR FILLING THE SPHERE GRID! :O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:38 pm

Here's what I think are the best strategies for each character.

Tidus--> Quick Hit + Caladbolg is a beautiful thing. Keep using Quick Hit until you won't get an attack before boss moves (you can check in the CTR), and then Blitz Ace/ Slice and Dice.

Wakka--> World Champion + Attack Reels for beautiful damage. If you have Quick Hit, this also works.

Yuna--> If you have a fully powered Nirvana, spam 1MP Holys all over the place. Or, if you have it, Doublecast Ultima.

Lulu--> If you have a high Magic Attack, Fury will work wonders. Especially Drain/Flare/Ultima Fury.

Kimahri--> Depends on what you have for him. I suggest getting his Magic Attack up, so Nova can do more damage. White Wind and Mighty Guard are nice too.

Rikku--> Like Silver said: Pump up Speed and Strength, then Quick Hits everywhere. Mix whatever you want, it's the last boss battle in which you can lose.

Auron--> Banishing Blade + Quick Hit + Masamune = pwnage.

arcanejalx

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:59 pm
If you bribe the shark things in the Gagazet Caves(200,000 gil?) you can get spheres to raise your stats...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm
i didnt worry about all of the hard stuff i put in my computer and made it where i had everything and the monsters (inclideing blitzball evemeys and bosses) had only 1 hp and i had a perfect ending at 0hrs and 0 minutes buti only had 1 second biggrin i pwn  

the one smooth criminal

37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces