• Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RcM08171978

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 am
I am... how do I putt this. My physical body is 30, a while back a made my own transformation spell and I did it for about 3 years every night on a full moon at midnight. I did not phyiscally change but spiritually and mentally I am 12 years old. This last year I met a spirit named Akito. For some reason God put us together, as one. I don't know what to call it - either fussion, melding or bonding, but our spirits and souls are connected. He is over 108 years old, he died when he was 4 and he looks about 8 years old and acts it too.

I know for a fact God has a plan for us/me now, but I don't know what it is at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:25 pm
I've seen a shadow person in my house before. It ran away when I saw it, though. But, that's what everyone says they always do.

I think my house might be haunted. One night my friends and I were having a sleepover here and we stayed up almost all night, so in the middle of the night I came upstairs to brush my teeth. But the light was on in the bathroom, and I could see shadows under the door, like someone walking around. When I opened the door, no one was there.

The next day, my friends and I were in the computer room, and my parents weren't here. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door to the room, and my friend opened it, and no one was there. It couldn't have been any of us, because we were all in the room, and no one else was home. The next day my friends came over again, and the friend that opened the door was in my bedroom alone and it happened to her again.

Also, one of my friends and I can both sense when there are spirits somewhere, and things like that, and one day I mentioned that I hated to sleep in my own bedroom. She told me that she hated to go in there whenever she came over, and it gave her a really bad feeling. I had never told anyone before, but I felt the exact same way. And whenever I would sleep in that room at night, I would wake up in the middle of the night, and I don't do that anywhere else. Also, sometimes I would feel something jump on my bed and it would wake me up. eek  

NorthEastFire

RainbowIrisGuide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:18 pm
It depends on your deffinition of spirit. I don't believe in the sence that christians do and I think everyone understands things as is appropriate for them at the time. Spirits...as I see them...are simply beings who are meant to be on another sphere that have somehow...by choice or not...gotten stuck here. Some people can see them and some can't. I don't tink that's what's important. The important thing is to treat everyone and everything with respect. Even when there's a difference of opinion!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm
RainbowIrisGuide
It depends on your deffinition of spirit. I don't believe in the sence that christians do and I think everyone understands things as is appropriate for them at the time. Spirits...as I see them...are simply beings who are meant to be on another sphere that have somehow...by choice or not...gotten stuck here. Some people can see them and some can't. I don't tink that's what's important. The important thing is to treat everyone and everything with respect. Even when there's a difference of opinion!

I like the point you made RainbowIrisGuide we should treat all beings with re4spect, kindness and love. Basically treat everything (not just humans and just some animals) exactlly how we ouirselves would like to be treated. If humans could only stick to that most basic of rules or "standards" then just maybe our world could be a better place to be.  

RcM08171978

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Divom Deus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:01 pm
I am a Reaper. I take spirits to wherever they belong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:32 pm
i have never experienced anything supernatural. i dont believe in anything but science and what is experienced with the senses.  

Nickosaurus

khadicake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:20 pm
i want to say that i have experienced the supernatural, but i think i may be manipulating myself. i have never seen nor heard spirits,but i have felt presences or strong emotions from certain areas as well as people. i want to belive that it is real,but i have never heard of a ability where someone just feels something.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff