• Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:36 pm
Kyuubi_Nights

(yeah laugh at the crazy guy)

Don't worry. I'm lmao! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 am
Anyway, I haven't seen anything lately, but my third eye has been closed for a while. I just need to relax and... let go...  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 pm
Fictional Like Truth
Anyway, I haven't seen anything lately, but my third eye has been closed for a while. I just need to relax and... let go...

Congratulations on your third eye. Not very many people have those now a days...its very unusual to actually get to talk to someone with it. Thats one thing I don't have. I also don't have to ability to control my dreams ever...so that really starts hurting when everyone starts dieing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 am
Most of the time, I can't control my dreams, but sometimes I can. I love the dreams when I'm performing great feats of PK. It's so fun! I've picked up washers, dryers, created small gusts of wings, levitated, locked/unlocked doors, created fire, and some other things. So fun! The best dream I had, I fought off (more like calmed) a large demon with the help of my little brother and leather-bound grimoire that sounded like Minnie Driver with a Georgian accent, lol.

Anyway, I assumed that everyone had a third eye, considering that it IS a metaphorical (luckily, not literal) concept. I purposely closed it because I have an hysterical fear of ghosts, and I didn't want to see them anymore. Sometimes, I still get the chills, but I ignore it. =/  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Fictional Like Truth
Most of the time, I can't control my dreams, but sometimes I can. I love the dreams when I'm performing great feats of PK. It's so fun! I've picked up washers, dryers, created small gusts of wings, levitated, locked/unlocked doors, created fire, and some other things. So fun! The best dream I had, I fought off (more like calmed) a large demon with the help of my little brother and leather-bound grimoire that sounded like Minnie Driver with a Georgian accent, lol.

Anyway, I assumed that everyone had a third eye, considering that it IS a metaphorical (luckily, not literal) concept. I purposely closed it because I have an hysterical fear of ghosts, and I didn't want to see them anymore. Sometimes, I still get the chills, but I ignore it. =/

No not everyone has a third eye. Its getting really rare to have a third eye. They were hunted at one point in time so its a good thing some got through.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:47 pm
question

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Earth Sensei

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 am
my mom always told me when I was young that I would sit down and begin to act like I was talking to someone or stand up to let someone pass

No one believes me when I say I hear them and I hear them mostly at night when I'm going to sleep here I guess u guys might believe me  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm
Earth Sensei
my mom always told me when I was young that I would sit down and begin to act like I was talking to someone or stand up to let someone pass

No one believes me when I say I hear them and I hear them mostly at night when I'm going to sleep here I guess u guys might believe me

You could be schizophrenic. Who knows? I guess that we'll leave that answer up to your therapist. :3  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Emroy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm
Angel-Spot1 Wrote:So in the Name Of Jesus Christ: demons give up and remember I am a son and beloved of God.... One of many

yea im christian and a lot of ppl are in wrong ways dont fight with him bro

the only thing that you can do is talk about jesus what he did and what God

will do if they dont care, you try to convert him in follower of Jesus. Thats all.

If you think im wrong just comment me in my profile i wanna know what you think  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 pm
its been a while since i've been here...man

Ive seen not to much
but my energy has been out of whack and my demon has either been suppressed or exercised due to the fact my strength dropped and needed a stronger host.

I feel weak since it left...and my focus has been gone
I miss my days of power, when I could see and feel my energy like it was a natural thing.  

Talon The Cyclone

Black0lSun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm
No. Demons aren't real. My explanation as to why? Here:

Human kind is a victim to their fears. There are bad spirits out there who like to feed on this and will appear as whatever a person would expect them to be just to make them miserable, or to get attention. They feed off of the negative energy.

Demons in the specific sense of what that name means aren't real because they were made up by religions to explain the evils of a world that their followers couldn't fully understand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm
When people say, "I'm a demon," I find that extremely difficult to believe. Either you're looking for attention/acceptance, you've been role playing way too much, you're bored and have nothing better to do

Yes, I've ran into a demon before; however, when a person openly states they are one, I find no clarity in such statements, just foolishness.

So I would like to converse with a mature and knowledgable individual who can dismiss my skepticism.

Thank you.  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black0lSun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm
FLT don't be such an a** XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 am
It's true that beings with third eyes were hunted. I would know because I was hunted for my third eye and they did succeed. But now that I've returned I've regained my third eye but its not as strong as it used to be back then I was able to see practically any spirit and any energy that a human or thing has. But, now I'm only able to see energy of a being or thing and maybe a few ghosts but when I do see ghosts they're not clear. Is that normal when you regain your third eye?  

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am
Blazing Phoenix23
It's true that beings with third eyes were hunted. I would know because I was hunted for my third eye and they did succeed. But now that I've returned I've regained my third eye but its not as strong as it used to be back then I was able to see practically any spirit and any energy that a human or thing has. But, now I'm only able to see energy of a being or thing and maybe a few ghosts but when I do see ghosts they're not clear. Is that normal when you regain your third eye?

That's pretty common for when you regain your third eye. Most beings with the third eyes that lived but had to suppress it for a while but are regaining it again are having that problem. Through time you should be able to see things clearly again. It may not be soon but its pretty much a sit and be patient type of thing which is sometimes hard to do.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff