Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Welcome to the Depression Sub-Forum! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm
what upsets ME???? a lot of crap. teamwork is one of them. i work as a good team PLAYER, but everyone else screws the hell up!!! lets do this, NOOOO we need to do this, UGH you are f*cking doing it wrong!!!, IDIOTS that was a terrible idea!!. stupid stupid stupid. i also hate democrats (some of them are very nice, but their ideas.... not so nice) all the global warming crap PLEASE!!! the earth heats up and cools down NATURALLY. we dont NEARLY have enough pollution to heat the earth up. and like what? its heating up a a half degree every 500 years???? UGH stupid stupid stupid. nobody hears this!!!!! cause every news station is LIBERAL!!! obama is a HUGE fan of a guy who said "God Damn America!" can you f*cking BELEIVE that? and they guy who made up the global warming crap uses 70% more electricity in his house than the average american!!! STU-PID, like my dog, cooper. dumb as a democrat  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm
this is kinda cheering me up, i dont have the WORST life in the world. i like talking about sad crap or stupid stupid stupid crap  

lizzycat101

47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces