Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow_alchemist92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:28 pm
just watch this: www.loosechange911.com
what do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:49 pm
A load of bullshit.

Maddox has an effective argument against such conspiracies.  

Der Freischuetz

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Basically what he said. People make up those kind of theories because they are trying to draw fame to themselves. Their intelligence and imagination take too strong a hold of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:26 pm
I only watched like 20 minutes of Loose Change and i still find it a hell of alot more convincing than that c**t Maddox. But dont take my word because i dont even care about the two towers. When i saw them get hit on the news i laughed sooooo...yeah i really dont care.

The only opinion i have on this is the part about Maddox bitching about how if it was a conspiracy then why didnt they kill Dylan??? Gee it would be alot more obvious if someone made up a conspiracy against the government then was later mysteriously assassinated. That would draw alot more attention to the government than some movie on the internet...sooooo...yeah I cant really say i approve with Maddox.  

[ Mod ] James

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:13 pm
Vermillioncurse
I only watched like 20 minutes of Loose Change and i still find it a hell of alot more convincing than that c**t Maddox. But dont take my word because i dont even care about the two towers. When i saw them get hit on the news i laughed sooooo...yeah i really dont care.

The only opinion i have on this is the part about Maddox bitching about how if it was a conspiracy then why didnt they kill Dylan??? Gee it would be alot more obvious if someone made up a conspiracy against the government then was later mysteriously assassinated. That would draw alot more attention to the government than some movie on the internet...sooooo...yeah I cant really say i approve with Maddox.

You apparently don't understand. The government is really powerful. They could take him away or assassinate him or whatever, and the public would never really know. They could assume, but they would never know.

However, our government allows for political dissent, so any random person can say whatever the hell they wants without being taken out back and shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Vermillioncurse

WOW, you are exactly the type of person the asinine conspiracy theory targets!

Yeah, they wouldn't just send a bunch of dressed-up government agents into his classroom and strangle him for Christ's sake. They would tell him, it's either death or silence.

Then who's gonna know?

Exactly.

I see Maddox has already listed some great rebuttals for the crapumentary. Too bad, I was going to post them myself hoping some SMART people would get a huge laugh out of them.

The ignorance of the producers is astounding. They are talking about things they have NO UNDERSTANDING of.

They claim that aircraft fuel does not burn hot enough to melt the steel frame of the building? ROFL! Well guess what, a blacksmith isn't MELTING the steel when he makes a sword, but sure enough it bends at a single tap of the hammer. I wonder how steel at that temperature would hold up under the weight of a BUILDING? rolleyes

Stupid idiots  

NOCTVRNVS

WildCardJack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:51 pm
even if it was a conspiricy, it may not be the WHOLE government.
if it was, i think it was a mole, or a small group that broke off from the rest.

personally i have a thing agaisnt FEMA, so if it is really a conspiricy, i blame FEMA.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:07 pm
I'm blaming a bunch of pissed-off Muslims.  

Der Freischuetz

prettyslavegirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:33 am
i have a strange inkling ti was actually a freak accident caused by a butterfly flapping its wings just south of Edinburgh.....
of course then that does seam completley implossible, but i really never bothered much about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:17 pm
prettyslavegirl
i have a strange inkling ti was actually a freak accident caused by a butterfly flapping its wings just south of Edinburgh.....
of course then that does seam completley implossible, but i really never bothered much about it.

I donno, wasn't that supposed to cause an earthquake somewhere? neutral  

NOCTVRNVS

xsparklersx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:18 pm
NOCTVRNVS
prettyslavegirl

I donno, wasn't that supposed to cause an earthquake somewhere? neutral

Nah, but that's supposedly what caused Katrina.

9/11 was a Zurg invasion. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:04 pm
To infinity... and beyond!!  

NOCTVRNVS

EBMoonside

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm
So . . . scream what the heck does any of that have to DO with 9/11?
Just to clue you people in, here, I was in the thick of it, when it happened. I was the one covered in dust, choking and it puking up. I was one of those who stood in the midst of hell and listened to the screams and moans, and witnessed those destined to die jump to their deaths from the windows of doomed buildings. I watched as people crawled, or were carried to safety. Complete strangers became human beings that day. They discovered what being human really meant. They found out what loyalty, bravery and survival instincts really were. Gone were the facts of race, religion, nationality, etc. .
I wasn't sitting in my home, watching it happen on media-controlled TV. I didn't have some school announcement to, softly, ease me into any of it.
Another ten minutes, and I would've been well up into the north tower. I would've been one of those jumping from a window. I was late for an appointment (I was applying for a job to help supplement my college funds).
My mom tried to talk me out of going to it, and taking her out, instead. She was so frantic when I finally walked through the door. My father had even come over. They hate each other and they used to not talk - even on holidays. Now, they are very different. Almost loosing a daughter taught them to appreciate that which they should've been appreciating all along. Life.
I don't talk about this, at all. This is the first time I've really mentioned it, since it happened. Not that it was REALLY traumatic. It wasn't wonderful, but not the worst that I've seen. A lot of people are very touchy on this subject, and many others have no idea what they're talking about. I believe you fall into the latter category.
Who gives a crap about the politics of it. That's how things like this become lost. Politics enters into it and takes control, and it's all about politicians, the rich lords of greed and those who weren't even there when hell came to visit. Everyone involved in 9/11 WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS. You can't make a dent this size in the karmic surface of the universe without something, somewhere, hitting you back.

11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games