Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Have you noticed . . .? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:49 pm
No one died in the third book. At least one person has died in every book since the Goblet of Fire. And the person who dies is usually on the cover as well. So that is our hint on who is going to die. We are screwed if only Harry is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:20 pm
peter petirgrew won't ever be brave enough to even contemplate helping anyone, let alone Harry Potter, kill Voldemort.
he won't even die.
I think Harry will finally be killed and then Hermione (or someone else of equally as girly a character) will freak and perform the killing curse on Voldie themselves. Then Peter Petigrew will be taken to the Dementors, who are finally back on the good side, and his soul will be sucked out.
then everyone lives happily ever after.
except Ginny, who's boyfriend has died...;__;

and HOMIGAWD I didn't even notice that the person who dies is on the cover!!!! -twitch- amazing...  

MollyFlogginz

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:31 pm
MollyFlogginz
peter petirgrew won't ever be brave enough to even contemplate helping anyone, let alone Harry Potter, kill Voldemort.
he won't even die.
I think Harry will finally be killed and then Hermione (or someone else of equally as girly a character) will freak and perform the killing curse on Voldie themselves. Then Peter Petigrew will be taken to the Dementors, who are finally back on the good side, and his soul will be sucked out.
then everyone lives happily ever after.
except Ginny, who's boyfriend has died...;__;

and HOMIGAWD I didn't even notice that the person who dies is on the cover!!!! -twitch- amazing...

Sorry, but no one can kill Voldemort except for Harry. It states that in the 5th book during the prophecy. So if she kills Harry before killing of Voldemort the bad guy wins and Voldemort lives. Come on people keep up here or read the books again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:06 pm
I never really noticed that.Shows how Much i pay attention...  

Gaaraslostfriend

AugureyRiddle

Irregular Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:51 am
If J.K. kills Harry she'll be treated like a relative of a friend that killed off a character in Sherlock Holmes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 am
I hope voldemort dies, but i cant stop thinking that harry will die...that would be really sad..  

Hanna_blue

mystery10101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:43 am
TheGrayCoyote
GodofPyros
Peter and snape are going to die protecting Harry.

Peter: He ows harry a life debt.

Snape: I honestly dont think that Snape is with Voldimort, i think that he is undercover. My thinking is that when Dumbledore said "Severus please." It wasnt "Please dont kill me" it was "Please kill me or they may find Harry." Harry's dad saved Snapes life and so he ows him.

I dont think Ron, Harry or Hermiony will die, but i think Ginny may be captured (again). If anybody else will die, I think it might be Mc Gonagal. I dont know why.

Oh, and i dont think Dumpbledor is dead. I dont know why, but something tells me that Rowling just couldnt do it. I think that she has a big surprise in store for us...

Oh and of course Voldamort.
Peter: True

Snape: He already repaid that debt, in the first book when Quirrellinxed his broom. Dumbles said that!

Ginny: Prolly.

Harry: Harry is prolly a horcrux (yes, it is a peice of someone's soul) and needs to die before Voldie can.

Neville: He will ignore the crutaicious curse a choke Bellatrix! Then he will kill Voldie, as he could have been the 'chosen one' after Harry died.

Dumbledore: He isn;'t dead, not onl;y is there Fawkes's behaviour and MANY clue to prove this, but also because Dumbledore killed a person, and being the HIgHLy intelligent guy he is, he made a horcrux. He IS NOT DEAD! Got that? NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione: BETTER GET WITH RON!!!!!!!!!

Ron: BETTER GET WITH HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!

HARRY AND HERMIONIE WILL GET MARRIED AND HAVE 10 CHILDREN! biggrin RON WILL DIE!!!!!! lol rofl rofl biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:45 am
dsbfjktr ndfkhub
peter will die saving Harry as he ows hima life debt, i think Snape is going to die. and for some reason i think Ron might gonk i hope not, but i have a feeling....... confused

I've always pictured Ton dying jumping in front of a killing curse aimed at Hermione to save her life.  

Kiera Greyback

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm
good qeustion i kinda thinking quite a few people in numerous fight scenes or something like that and i just really dont want anyone to die though....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:28 am
a few people died in book 7 but it was harry ron or hermione or draco and a few others didnt die either only a few were killed off.  

Princess_Arwen_19

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces