Wrong no matter what
  okay in some circumstances
  always ok
  other (please post)
  whatever (poll whore option)
View Results

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm
stare abortion is wrong. If the girl gets pregnant because she was sloppy and didn't use proper protection. Than it's her own fault and needs to face the consequences of her actions. She needs to understand that sex isn't a game or joke, it has serious consequences. if you aren't ready for those consequences, you clearly aren't ready for sex. If she's pregnant and can't support the child. The child should be put up for adoption or the parents/ father of the child should help the girl support it. making the unborn child suffer for her mistake is being selfish.

If It's a girl who's been raped, and doesn't want the child. Than she should put it up for adoption. There have been many cases of woman who were raped and put the child up for adoption. Than later in life. When she's ready. find her child again and share a touching relationship. There have also been many cases of girls who chose to to abort. only to wonder what they could have had they chosen differently. What they had given up. The max amount of time you have to decide to abort the child or not is usually 24 weeks. That's not nearly enough time to decide for someone who has just been traumatized. it's not a fair choice, for the girl or the child.

If it's for medical reasons (it's unsafe for the girl to give birth) Than that's different. But considering that only makes 10% of abortions in the western world and Europe I'd have to say that's not the issue.

The government is making it too easy to get an abortion. So people who aren't ready for the consequences of sex, do it without regard. They no longer fear getting pregnant because they've been told it's ok to kill it. there's simply no regard for life anymore. personally I feel it's the governments way of population control without raising eyebrows. After all they "chose" to kill off their unborn child. They didn't make them.

Statistics curtsy of: http://www.efc.org.uk/Foryoungpeople/FAQs#1114602087
A pro-choice site in case your wondering

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am
fantasier_xp
Yeah, I agree with all that. I don't really have much else to say... But I don't understand why some people are so against abortion though, it's not like you're murdering a child, they're not even born yet, they're not quite alive, they're like, an extension of the mother until they're born... Kind of an odd analogy, I just thought of that now. Not sure if that quite gets my point across, but whatever, good enough.

Actually abortion is considered as a form of murder. It's almost like killing your own child without even getting a chance to see the world that he/she is supposed to live in. While they are still in their mother's tomb they've got a heart that is pumping the blood that keeps them alive which mean they already have a LIFE.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items