Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any alter egos?
  No, of course not!
  Hey! Shut up! You're just in denial!
View Results

moko123456789

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:28 pm
stare mine is a goat with the boddy of a man (coverd in feir) very smart a semi good mage and wealds bladed tonfa blaugh feair him his name is nicko trwohla kngoe(it might look weird but i liked it)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:04 pm
I do make up weird characters that resemble me or people I know. Its fun trying to figure out how a person would act in different situations and settings.  

yay_caffeine

Decemius

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:07 pm
If it weren't for the character's I've came up with in my head, I'd have gone completely insane.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Decemius
If it weren't for the character's I've came up with in my head, I'd have gone completely insane.
cool  

moko123456789

Gypse Bon Jester

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm
I've definitly created alter egos to go with my favorite anime. I usually develope them so much that I make stories and comic concepts around them. I have three manga concepts I'm working on right now. My screen name is also dirived from one of my comic characters. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 am
Yep! Done it many, many many, many times!!! I have a character for practically every manga/anime I have ever watched and liked (thats a lot)!! I'm currently watching Detective Conan (again), so the character I think about a lot lately is Jamie Miyano. Naturally she is the daughter of my two favorite characters Ai Haibara/Shiho Miyano/Sherry and Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo. The biggest problem I had with making this character was that as much as I loved the idea of Shiho and Kudo getting together, I wanted Kudo and Ran together even more. whee The whole childhood friends who fight a lot is a dead on sign that they are made for eachother....*sighs, then perks up*So-I made a combo!!! Shiho is a scientist right...well, I had it so that one day(after she and Kudo got their bodies back) while experimenting on the DNAs of herself and Kudo (to either figure out why they were so smart or why the APTX 4869 cause their bodies to shrink) the DNAs somehow combine in a super freaky way, and create a human fetus. Deciding that she doesn't want it to die, Shiho raises it as a test tube baby. 15 years later, the fetus has grown up into a girl who looks almost exactly like Shiho when she was her age!! They even have the same hairstyle! The only difference is that where Shiho is calm and serious almost all the time, Jamie is kinda happy-go-lucky except during sitches when people are in danger. Her best friend/rival is Hikaru Kudo, the son of Ran and Kudo. Growing up, Jamie learned along with Hikaru things like karater from Ran, soccer from Kudo, and science from her Mom as she calls Shiho. Technically, Shiho is Jamie's Mom, and Hikaru is her half brother....this may or may not be a problem in future relationships between the two...
While her Mom specializes in chemics, Jamie prefers mechanics. She learned everything from her surrogate Grandpa, Dr. Agasa. She has helped Agasa to create a version 5 of the original solar powered skateboard. The first 4 blew up after they had "upgraded" their motors, and has even created strength enhancing gloves, using the same tech as that used for the strength enchancing shoes that Kudo wore when he was shrunken.
Wow....this is a super long post.....but I like putting in a lot of details about my characters...guess I got carried away...sorry.^^  

SwordFighterHM

Hokuto Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 am
I made up a few characters myself, and also stuck them in some of my favorite anime. It gives me something to do when I'm bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am
Don't even get me started! I've taken every anime character known between at least 10 ppl and put them in one screwed up world. I simply call it.....ANIMELAND.  

Half Man-half otaku

27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces