Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:28 pm
Iron_Felix
True. very true. But hey, you ever come to my town, I'll hook you up. With ANYTHING. *hint hint* *Cough-illegal stuff-Cough* *cough $160 Canadian per ounce-cough*

Lol, nice. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:56 pm
I have many connections.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 pm
I have almost no connections.

If I wanted something badly enough, there're ways I could get about anything that's available in the area though.

I don't really like just having connections who have connections, I'd much rather have them myself. Guess I'm just not friendly enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:10 am
i do and i can see them sometimes. go ahead and doubt me if you want but i have seen them. its all apart of being clarecentiant (able to see ghosts/spirits) and being psycic  

Vivi the Twilight

War Resistance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 pm
they do exist one is in my house, but its harmless, it just plays the piano and pretty well i would say.
but i think that most ghosts are miss judged and r demons they r real too
i'm scared of them they tried to hurt me when i was little  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 pm
Well,don't know,I think that after someone dies that they get recycled,or riencarnated into a whole new being or creature!That's what I think,so not much in ghosts,but angels yeah!  

Flaming_Hotdog

masterchin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:54 pm
yes i believe in lots of things. i've seen ghosts and spirits so i believe in them. i believed in them before that, even....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:03 pm
yeah. But I believe in a lot. stare Some people think I'm crazy  

Pleasure moon

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:06 pm
I truly believe in ghosts and other supernautral existances that I know of... I used to see ghosts, but for some unkown reason, I don't see them as much anymore... Demons also exist, cuz there was one in my room, always starring at me at night until I opened the light... Until my mom put blessed crosses in my room! I don't see them anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 pm
Flaming_Hotdog
Well,don't know,I think that after someone dies that they get recycled,or riencarnated into a whole new being or creature!That's what I think,so not much in ghosts,but angels yeah!

Well I believe that they are around in this world for a while, until they decide to be living again, THEN re-incarnate into a new living... I'm basically a proof... In a past life, I was a captain of an army in medieval times... A medium told me about it... And I discovered at the same time that one of my friends was my brother in that time O.O But to come back at the subject, both things, ghost existance and what you say, can co-exist.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 pm
I guess we all here believe in spirits. Wow, great...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 am
I believe in ghosts to because its part of my heritage. Since I'm half black and half chinese. And the chinese believe that ghosts do exist. Not to mention I'm a chris-pagan.In other words a pagan that participates in christian beliefs and christian events like christmas and easter.  

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers