Bird Draggon's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 pm

Welcome to the home of Bird Dragon and their soquili.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravi's Stats
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live by the river.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:32 am
da rules!

There's only one: follow all the Soquili and GaiaONLINE rules. And use common sense. (HAHA! That's two! >D Deal with it.) If you can do that, you're welcome here. <3

Feel free to post. :33

And uh.. no bumps, please. D: That's really unnecessary.

Bird Draggon

Bird Draggon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:35 am
the soquili!

User Image
Click for a bigger image. ;3
User Image
Click for bigger foal! image. :D

Name: Ravi
    Temper: (wannabe) sneaky
    Lineage: Cassius and Snowlily
    Marital status: single. ;O
    Personality: Ravi is, without a doubt, one seriously whacked Soquili. He hates his parents with a vengeance because he has crafted a lie to ease the pain of the bruise they left when he awoke to find himself utterly alone - he doesn't even know what they look like. ("Something like me, I imagine.")
    Ravi longs to be sneaky - he wants to be a spy. And he wants to be cool. Unfortunately, Ravi is a born klutz in every aspect of the word; he stumbles over his hooves and his tongue and often gets himself into sticky situations because of those stumbles. The only thing that guides him is his conscious - which demands that he be sneaky all the time and reminds him every time the question worms its way into his head, Am I cool..?

User Image
    Doodle! XDD Couldn't resist.

-----

User Image
Click for a bigger image. ;3

Name: Eydis
    Temper: mysterious
    Lineage: ---
    Marital status: single. ;O
    Personality: With all those flowers flooding her sexy bod, it's no wonder that Eydis is a tropical princess. Sole daughter of the king of the prestigious isle home to the tribal Soquili, Eydis had it made. She was sweet, caring - a general do-gooder, and everybody adored her and her sunny smile.

And then it all went to hell when a freak storm thrashed the island and its princess, whisking her away to the Soquili mainland. Eydis woke sad and soggy, without any idea where she was. And to top it all off, the princess managed to bonk her head on a rock on her way through the ocean - talk about your bad day.

That bonk ended up changing Eydis forever. Instead of sweet and smiling, Eydis found herself grouchy and snarling.

Oh... dear.

[For everybody's sake, here's the low-down:
    Since Silent Spy and I [dhaha, rhyme 8D] are co-owning Eydis and we both wanted to arpee her, we came up with a split-personality idea. :33 He arpees the sweet side and I arpee the badbum side of Eydis. Makes for a good deal of fun, eh?]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 am
the.. bird?

To come. X3

Bird Draggon

Bird Draggon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:40 am
the friends [and anemenies]!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:49 am
Extra. O:  

Bird Draggon

Bird Draggon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:50 am
Arpee log!

Quote:
Ravi and Kanati [Naysha]

The sun is too frikkin' hot, Ravi thought with a groan as he flopped down into the dry, brittle grass, his backside feeling hot enough to fry.

Ravi was, in blank terms, miserable. And sad. And just a little fat; he'd pigged out on some sweet stuff he'd found the other day because, heck, Ravi was no hunter. He couldn't locate decent food if he tried - and he had, which drove the point home.

The foal's stomach yowled in protest, the lack of foodstuffs in his belly beginning to upset more than just him. Ravi sighed as a dropley of sweat rolled down his nose, deciding he liked the idea of wallowing in self pity for the moment, and ignored his anxious and very empty stomach.

Kanati walked slowly through the grass of the fields. Though he missed his Starshine time only with the spirits was most relaxing. He anyone had taken the chance to ask him if it was hot he wouldnt know what they were talking about he was to busy studing the lessons of the spirits to notice the sun beating on his back or heating his horn to a painfully tempature. He decided this a good time to strike into song.
"Osda adanvdo gawonisgv ayaaaa. Ilisgolvtanv aya sge nihi go......."
(( Good spirits talk to me, let me listen to your lesson))
Kanati stopped his song interupted by an almost growling sound. He turned and spotted a foal in the distance.
((Hello))"Osiyo!!" Kanati called out to the foal in a very happy sounding voice, and yet it was deep almost echoing at the same time.

Ravi shot off the ground like an arrow as soon as he heard the voice, fully expecting some sort of attack to come charging at him like a bull. He squinted a wary eye at the, obviously older, horse, instantly supicious. He spoke a funky language, he had singled the poor ickle foal out of - well, Ravi supposed he was the only one around, but - and he.. he...

Had a horn?

Ravi's jaw, against his demands and wishes, dropped. If it hadn't been for the juncture holding it in place, it would've dropped straight to the ground.

"Y- you're a - a... I-I... I mean, I'm just, uhh... holy cow!" Ravi rambled, still staring with wide eyes.

Kanati stared at the rambling foal for a moment before giving a smile.
"A Unicorn? I am the first one you've seen then? Im also going to guess you dont know your two legger speak? Well then lets start over. Hello." Kanati said gently in his deep voice before walking closer to the foal. His foot steps not to be heard nor was he crushing the grass beneath his hooves.

... Whoa.

Ravi couldn't help but be amazed by the adult before him. He was.. he was cool, something Ravi had never been. Cool things were meant to be idolized - at least, that's what Ravi's foalbrain figured. But still! Warned his conscious, the adults should be watched! They've always got interesting information on 'em, information that you can sell! How d'you expect to get anywhere in the world without being a little sneaky? And, to Ravi, that made perfect sense.

So Ravi grinned, finally being able to understand the guy in front of him, and finally able to snag something... well, something. Ravi didn't exactly know how to be sneaky. This... can cause complications.

"Hi! My name's R-," not your real name, you doofus!, "Rrrr.. Rafiki!" Ravi howled the first name that came to mind and blushed hotly. Gawd. He must've seen right throught that!

Kanati raised a brow at the foal. ~What an odd one the spirits have led me too.~ Kanati thought looking the foal over.
"Rafiki, interesting name, my name is Kanati...." Kanati lifted his head looking for the foals parents. Not seeing any he looked back to the foal, for a moment it reminded him of the day he had found little Unesdala and had adobted him.
"Where is your family little one?"

Kanati. Kah-nah-tee. Kanooty? Ravi's mind recited the name a million different ways before settling down. Cool name! Cool name to match a cool visage and - even his personality, from what Ravi could tell, was cool. It took a slug from his conscious to get Ravi focused on what he was here to do.

Right. Sneaky. He could do sneaky!

Ravi completely missed the odd look complete with a raised brow he was given. He popped open his mouth to reply - something witty, he begged his mouth - before Kanati asked another question.

Ravi visibly deflated. "I... I-I dunno where my parents are," he said sadly. "I... don't even know what they look like. S'pose something like, me, huh?" Ravi attempted to crane his neck around to check his back - in his opinion, somebody had slopped a whole lot of random fruit juices on him and smeared it around a bit before announcing, voila!, it is a Ravi! Or - Rafiki, in this case.

Kanati laughed alittle despite the disheartened look.
~Is this my purpose spirits? Are you to lead me to every aboned or lost foal?~ Kanati coudnt beleave how much like Unesdala was this matter.
"You remind me of another I once knew, he has long since grown stronger than I. No longer needing my protection and has met his family and made his own." Kanati thought for a few moments." Your belly seems not to agree with what you've fed it. What did you eat, boy?"

Was this guy.. cool? Ravi's mind automatically asked the question. Ravi sincerely hoped so - he wanted to be considered cool more than anything. Except - maybe, to be an expert sneaker.

To meet his family? Ravi immediately scowled. "Well, that's dandy for him., but, I don't want to meet my family. They can jump off a cliff for all I care - s'not like they have wings." Ravi wiggled his wing-less shoulders for emphasis. And.. if they did have wings, why didn't he get any of them?

... Ravi's stomach yowled. The blood rushing to fill up his face, Ravi stuttered, ".. C-cocoa beans..." He rushed to defend himself. "They looked tasty and - and I hadn't eaten much of anything before that, and and I was super hungry 'cause the grass," he scuffed a hoof up in the deadening blades, "well, it looks pretty nasty for taste, don't'cha think, so, y'know, I sorta..."

Ravi's jaw clamped shut. SNEAKY, Ravi, what can't you understand about that? his conscious demanded.

"Such harsh words from a foal, what happened to you to act in such a manner?" Kanati was slightly upset by the foals, but then thought of Degewi whom had been abadoned at an even younger age and left to die. Kanati sighed abit and decided to ignore the family issue for now.
"Cocoa beans are ok for a snack but hardly a deit to live. Come along if you wish, we will fetch you something to calm your belly and something real to eat. Besides the grass her if far to dry to taste good." Kanati turned to leave, but turned his head to see if the foal planned to follow.

.. Now what?

Ravi had refused to answer the first question, staring resoloutely down at the sead-looking ground and stuffing his hooves into the dry earth. He didn't wish to speak about his parents - whoever they were.

But now he had officially pissed off the cool guy. Now what was he supposed to do? He could plant his feet in the ground and refuse Kanati's offer; Ravi's conscious was all for that! But... his stomach was going to start eating him if he didn't stuff something down his throat and quiet it. He had no idea where he was, he didn't know what was poisonous and what wasn't, he had no protection, and he was dumber than a box of rocks.

Ravi picked up his hooves and clopped after the elder, staring at the prickly grass and not gettig any satisfaction by squishing it down with his black hooves.

Kanati smiled at the foal before walking on. This foal was quite different from the positive Unesdala. He was more a mix of Degewi and Unesdala. This day was to be interesting Kanati decided.He was heading out of the feild towards a clearing where there was a small creek.
"Are you thirsty?" he asked the foal trying to start conversation again.

Ravi's head jerked up from his mindless tirade of degrading comments toward himself. Thirsty..?

"Am I ever!" he cried with a grin - before he remembered himself and slumped back into his depressed figure, watching his feet gradually carry him the distance to.. to wherever it was they were going.

"Uh... why?" Ravi asked, trying to sound tough and meaningful and like a no-nonsense kinda Soquili. He failed miserably as his throat became clotted with excess saliva and Ravi was forced to choke and cough and carry on to clear it. He hung his head at the end of it, contnuing to watch his hooves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:14 am
Silbing meeting between Ravia nd Takoda. :DD

annnd another meeting between Ravi and Nalani (Lovely Wolf Guardian)! heart

Bird Draggon

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out