Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite Harry Potter Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jakion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:51 pm
My favoirte movie is the first one because its storyline is the closest out of all the movies to the books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:50 pm
goblin of fire cause of the tri-wizard cup and my least is the 1st tis just my least fav  

knux3k

LovelyTwos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Third. Because that's the BEST Book.
Wait.
Siriusly?
Lmao. Best.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 pm
my fav movie would be the 3rd and 4th
~3rd: cause it was all dark and magical at the same time
~4th: cause the set for the tasks were amazing and the yule ball and how he faced voldemort and won and the dragons were incredible  

iAmmara

Gothic-Skull4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:14 am
The Fourth one  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:02 pm
I liked the second movie the best, because it stuck closely to the books, but wasn't boring. I guess that can also be said for the first one, but I never liked the first onet that much.

The one that I really didn't like was the third movie, because to me, it just wasn't close enough to what the first two were.  

Rose of Pluto

Sinful Pity

Liberal Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:16 pm
My fave movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, hands down! Its my fave because I guess I just love the plot.. its pretty awesome xP I also love the werewolfs in it. I just love werewolfs xP My least fave.. I guess it would be the first one, cause it doesnt really have much of a good plot.. or to me it doesnt. My second fave movie is obviously the fourth movie. I just love movies that can give me a scare or make me cry, which it actually did both so yeah xP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:47 pm
I think that my favorites are the first and third movie.  

pirategirl916

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

GnosticGoddess

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:05 pm
My favorite movie (again) is the first -- I love the book and it's so true to it (for the most part). It's wonderfully done. I love the actor choices, ect.

My second favorite movie to date is Azkaban. Now I'm a big "it must follow the book" person but I think they did a decent job of translating this book into the movie. It's not perfect but it is certainly a better job than the ones since.

Chamber is my least favorite simply because it's my least favorite book. However I was furious with how OOTP came out. From the start I was furious - they changed entirely too much for no reason. As a matter of fact I still fume on it and have only watch it once (lack of time really though LOL) but I will grow to love/tolerate it in time simply because I love HP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:31 pm
i liked the second movie.  

xXmidnightdragonXx

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm
I liked the first Harry Potter movie. I love the first book the best, and I just thought the actors/actresses looked better in the first movie. I also liked the first Dumbledore actor more than the second - the second just freaks me out. I didn't really like the second one, mainly because I just didn't like the actor for Riddle, but it was okay I guess. The third book is one of my favorites, but I was rather aghast that the movie completely left out the Quidditch Cup. I've only seen up to the fourth, and the fourth was pretty good, but I'm not sure the Cedric Diggory actor matched the book's description very well.

Don't get me wrong here, I love the Harry Potter movies and books, but I can tend to be overcritical.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff