Dangerous Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 am
The rule of sex is after marriage..
God say that.. surprised
When you don't believe God, then go to another world, which you want to create in a dream..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 pm
sex is in the eye of the beholder and if you look at it some can't get enough and oters can't stand to do it so i thingk the it is god to wait but what if you wait and after you wait till you are married you might not like it and then you might not love them any more or you might love them even more  

Dream_maker8000

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

noob2deth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 am
being an atheist, i believe sex, is not bad, in fact i believe sex at any reasonable age is ok. but before anyone gets the wrong idea, i mean that under the pretense that the potential parents be prepared by either using preventitive methods or having some sort of income to care for a child should the lady get pregnant, but also being a LIBERAL atheist i am pro choice, so abortion is an option worth considering if your not prepared for a child.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:50 pm
It should be ones personal choice, we are sexual beings and most of us love it.
Some can't and wont ever like it but most of us have urges and to ignore them is to lead those people into disaster, I mean look at the US, abstinence only sex ed is obviously not working. In other countries where they have comprehensive sex ed they have basically no teen pregnancies.
If we arm our children with proper education and the choice to have sex when they are ready they wont make uneducated decisions.  

Lillith Face Two

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm
stare sex is about more than just pleasure or making babies. If you don't know what I mean you're to immature to really appreciate it yet. If your too immature to to fully appreciate it, than your defacing it's true value. Why do you think it's considered wrong for children to do it? clearly they can't get pregnant. And considering how much of it is promoted in every commercial and movie. They obviously know about it. So there really isn't any innocents to protect. They are educated at an early age on how to practice safe sex. So why is it wrong? Simply because they don't fully grasp what they're giving up. If you do it so often with so many people. How is it special anymore? What does it represent?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm
I'm not the type of person that really believes in marriage. So I definitely don't think sex should be saved until then. I think you should have sex whenever it feels most right to you. As long as there are two or more consenting adults, and they are being safe, there's no reason to wait until legal papers have been signed and there's been an entire religious ceremony.  

beccamon

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm
P3NGW!N
I'm not the type of person that really believes in marriage. So I definitely don't think sex should be saved until then. I think you should have sex whenever it feels most right to you. As long as there are two or more consenting adults, and they are being safe, there's no reason to wait until legal papers have been signed and there's been an entire religious ceremony.
what reason does the boy have to stay if the girl gets pregnant? what happens if he doesn't want or is ready for kids? than he can leave the girl and the baby to fend for themselves. Marriage is a big step. it solidifies the commitment to each other. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 am
I think it should be saved until marriage since it's part of our religious belief that you should give your virginity to someone you will be with for the rest of your life.
And if you do it with just anyone then there is a chance of early pregnancy or those diseases that are incurable or hard to cure and may lead to death....  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kakashi Yoshio

5,800 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 am
Technically you should be able to have sex when physically posible because that's when nature thinks you are ready. But because in human society you cannot find your own food and means of survival as most animals who have sex a soon as possible do and you cannot legally get a job until several years after you become fertile as well as it is mandatory to go to highschool, it is impossible to provide for any child that results in having sex. So, because of our society, sex should be refrained until you can provide for yourself as well as a child (just in case, again, not saying you are going to have one it's just in case cus you never know). As for marrige, dovorce rates are so high it's probibally better just not to get married (I mean, you can wait until you are married but just remember that they can leave you at any time it only takes a sign of a paper)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 am
Sex is best saved until marriage. Under the assumption that the couple married because they are ready to have a family, I should only tackle their decisions before having sex. Through sex, humans reproduce. If humans reproduce, then humans increase in population.

If humans increase in population, then consumption will increase. If more spaces are occupied by humans, then the space for land resources would decrease. If land resources would decrease, then the land resource production would decrease. If the land resource production would decrease and population would increase, then would scarcity occur.  

Thyplosion

Unsealed Power

12,725 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • That One Hero 500
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers