Reply 11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters
Rules and Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Welcome all of you. Those who wish to argue and debate the important and the petty.

I want everyone here to be respected, even if you dislike their opinion, so I must enforce a few rules.

-First and most importantly, NO Flaming. Everyone deserves respect here and it will not be tolerated.
-Obey the TOS at all times.
-Don't be afraid to express your opinion.
-No Spam. If I believe your thread to be spam, I will delete it.

I made this forum for everyone to give their own piece, so by golly give your piece! domokun heart 's you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:36 pm
Hey, I'm the first person to make a comment! Why is that?  

pandarules

pandarules

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Because I care, and I like to debate, I guess!?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:07 pm
ok, no problem i wont flame anyone, unless they flame me, but thats a different story.  

Anabethe

Jiachi Kieln

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:38 pm
I've noticed that recently a sizeable number of 1 emote replys have appeared throughout the topics. Considering the choice of emotes used within these replys, would the maker of said posts ~Hot.Noodles~ be considerable as flaming unnecessarily? emo and dramallama emotes are quite rude, especially considering that they express no real value of their own outside of... Yeah, I'm basically accusing ~Hot.Noodles~ of blatant and needless flaming throughout this region of Reality. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:45 pm
This sounds like a lot of fun. It's about time I found a good debate thread.  

Flayre The Pyro Girl

orakuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:25 am
Finally, a nice place where I can hone my intelligence while surfing the internet!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Finally, another repetitive debate place where I can hone my intelligence while not worrying about people misunderstanding me! Oh, wait, that last bit's a bit wrong...  

Adrilaxas

Miniar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:49 am
Couple of things..

1. I do hope that the rule of respect does mean I'm allowed to respect people to the point where I treat them as intelligent human beings capable of delivering a cohesive reason for their opinions and as such am allowed to ask honestly curious questions when I feel the opinion lacks logic or just doesn't add up completely, in order to better understand the person's opinion as well as reasons for having it.

2. I would suggest adding a rule on the replies as to minimize the amount of one-line/word replies. Or one emote replies. Or anything of that nature...

and 3. So far, I'm quite happy I ended up in this place. It looks promising. As such, you have my respect.  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games