Reply 27: Anime/Manga Corner
FLCL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pete Wentz`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:14 am
GOD so many people overlook how amazing this anime is, just dismissing it as a silly random show.
the music is what really drew me in, and the artwork is just superb.

discuss:
what the hell is fooly cooly? gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:55 am
flcl was my favorite anime before fullmetal alchemist but i still love it. i love the music but the guitars are my favorite thing about flcl  

demonkunai16

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

orange error

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:41 am
I also really enjoy the music. Seeing it the first time was confusing. It's so short too!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:59 am
FLCL is a sill random show, yet for reason i just can't look away *stares dumbly at screen*  

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:56 pm
I've heard a rumor that they're gonna make a second season or series or somethin XP I hope it's true. I first saw it a year and a few months on Adult Swim and JUST HAD TO HAVE IT! So, July of last year, my mom got me it for Christmas of July. I was so ecited and stayed in my room 3 hours straight watchin it. X)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:17 pm
FLCLn is the s**t xd guitars as a weapon is funny  

Wolf of Darkness 7

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:42 am
It's alright but really short though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:29 pm
fooly cooly=sex
the show was really perverted but very awesome i love the music mainly by the pillows wheeee and the randomness!!!  

The Cloaked Schemer VI

[Destiny.Revealed]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:51 pm
I like it. It's confusing, but good. People can actually kinda relate to it (not the things popping out of heads and alien things) if they look past the randomness of it.

And yeah, what is fooly cooly anyways? I can't tell if it's sex or something. neutral That's what it seems like for most of the time, but why would they name a show for that, and it doesn't exactly fit...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:11 pm
FLCL is an insane anime, but it's good none-the-less. Half the time you're sitting in your seat wondering what's going on, the other half you're on the floor in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.  

headstartrestart

Daydream Gimmick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:01 am
The storyline, the music, the characters, the comedy...ah it was perfect. Why did you leave me FlCL?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:20 pm
After I got to see the Pillows in concert at ACEN 2005, I picked up 2 of the FLCL CDs. The CDs had all but one song from the series.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

64,025 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

moko123456789

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:42 pm
I Love The Music, And The Artwork is Just Superb  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:22 pm
FLCL is the s**t  

SpiritofShippou

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ThreadMasterKazukiX3

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Tay Lorien
After I got to see the Pillows in concert at ACEN 2005, I picked up 2 of the FLCL CDs. The CDs had all but one song from the series.

I didn't get to see them there, it made me sad, instead I went to see them at Logan Square Auditorium and it was soooo awesome! I wish they'd gone back for the tenth anniversity but but oh well. At least I got to see the Spiral Spiders and High and Mighty Color, oh and got their autographs too. But FLCL is definatey a kick a** anime. Meh friend cosplays as Mamimi.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games