Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rating?
View Results

DrakeWurrum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:37 am
I rather like the look that I've come up with. I didn't plan the scarf or G Blades, but I think they work well. I just wanna know what you people think. Be honest and tell me what you really think. That's all I ask.

And if you think my look sucks, I won't change it. I just want to see if other people see my avatar the same way I do.

I have entered this into next weeks avatar arena thingy, but I feel like asking people who (supposedly) know what they're doing with avatars before I'm pummeled with tomatoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:49 am
DrakeWurrum
I rather like the look that I've come up with. I didn't plan the scarf or G Blades, but I think they work well. I just wanna know what you people think. Be honest and tell me what you really think. That's all I ask.

And if you think my look sucks, I won't change it. I just want to see if other people see my avatar the same way I do.

I have entered this into next weeks avatar arena thingy, but I feel like asking people who (supposedly) know what they're doing with avatars before I'm pummeled with tomatoes.

that's perfect, honestly the only person your avvie should make happy is you, everyone else is a bonus 3nodding

im not too fond of your hair, i dont like teh stlye but everything else seems to work fine 3nodding i like it, it's unique i gives you 8.6/10!!  

nrasjaa

Notturna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:42 pm
nrasjaa
DrakeWurrum

that's perfect, honestly the only person your avvie should make happy is you, everyone else is a bonus 3nodding

im not too fond of your hair, i dont like teh stlye but everything else seems to work fine 3nodding i like it, it's unique i gives you 8.6/10!!

I agree, the hair isn't my cup of tea, but everything else looks pretty good ^.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 am
Everybody keeps saying they don't like my hair as it is, but it's the only hairstyle I find myself wanting to use. O.o
Everytime I go to the salon with every intention of changing my hairstyle, I look through them and...I just never find one that I really want to use, and thus leave without changing my hair.  

DrakeWurrum

Pete Wentz`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:55 pm
The hair isn't working out for me ... at all. D:
And lose the Gblades. But I like the scarf because it adds color to an otherwise plain outfit.
5/10.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 pm
I'd have to say that the hair style doesn't thrill me too much...I also see that on the scarf, there is some green. You might want something to go with the green. Also, the gold of the G-Blades doesn't match any thing but...Each other. However this is just my opinion. You should always play the way that you want to play.

5/10

Kiriena

42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces