Envy
  Sloth
  Greed
  Wrath
  Pride
View Results

KaroFur

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:52 pm
Maes Hughes, my favorite character... I cried. I really liked the way it was done in the English anime. It made you really feel the characters.

Oh!

There's a really good amv for Hughes on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wR-5ZPiQOco

Or one with Hughes and Mustang...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Cy4BNIM6_k  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:26 am
Stelin Houlke
Maes Hughes, my favorite character... I cried. I really liked the way it was done in the English anime. It made you really feel the characters.

Oh!

There's a really good amv for Hughes on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wR-5ZPiQOco

Or one with Hughes and Mustang...

]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Cy4BNIM6_k

Aw, i really like hughes too. He acts way silly but really is serious inside eh? 3nodding  

kohana28

IceAngie

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Well well!!! FMA is one of the better animes I've seen. I haven't read the manga though... Anyway, my fav homunculi is Greed, just because he's different from the others. My fav character is Hughes. I love him, and I almost cry when he got killed. Damn Envy!!! Then I decided not to watch this show again... But I couldn't help it, I had to watch it anyway... I also like Ed and Al a lot, they're lovely!!! And Roy is just handsome.

Ice Angie

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:16 pm
I love this anime (and manga) more than I should, I'm sure, but its good. In fact, the first episode I ever saw was when Nina was turned into a chimera and killed; I saw the bloodsplatter on the wall and, as the episode was ending, I watched in horror thinking

THIS SHOW IS DEMENTED!!!!!

The next time I saw it was later...the episode in lab 5 before Ed and Al end up in the hospital...I was like, "But...what happened to them? How sad..." then I had to keep watching just to see what happened to them...*sigh*

...thus I was sucked in...

My favorite homonculi are wrath and envy because they both turned out not-so-evil in the end. I love the anime but I eagerly await the next volume of the manga. If you ask me, the people who make this stuff up are maniacal freakin geniuses!  

criffer

SpiritofShippou

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:19 pm
I love the show
the mangas are great
the movie was awsome  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:01 pm
I feel sorry for Wrath, he never got the chance to live... cry At least... nvm no spoilers. neutral  

FMA_Fangirl83

Wes2000

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 am
wow, that poll was difficult.....
anyway, I just finished volume 13 of the manga and it was awesome. I've never seen the anime though.
My favorite character would have to be.....May Chang. I dunno she's kinda funny along with xiao mei 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:03 pm
I love FmA!! I think the manga is a lot better then the anime. If you havent read the manga but enjoy the anime, then i suggest you read the manga!  

Alchemist of the Twilight

GoldenPins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:13 am
Manga is better than the anime, and we now know who the original Homunculus is!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:15 am
One of my favorite episodes was 11. because out of all the times Edward gets punched, this is the only time the effects last longer than a few measily minutes. that and it's the only real time edward could have gotten ill.

Go fletcher blaugh  

Edahs

Edahs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:17 am
In response to GoldenPins signature of Inuyasha vs. Edward.

Edward would win, hands down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:21 am
I saw one problem with the Movie, aside form the ending.

Languages, I mean I understand Edward being able to speak german from living there for several years, but Eckhart and Mustang speaking the same language from two different worlds? it's like saying Amestris is the Alchemic world's germany sweatdrop no offense to any germans out there, but still even if there was german in the Alchemic world, it still wouldn't sound anything like the Machine world's german.

okay I'm done  

Edahs

27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas