View Results

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 am
Yay cosplay. The first con I went to I went as Sasuke it was so much fun ^_^ Lots of people, mostly sakura's and little kids wanted hugs from me. And then this year I went as Zexion from Organization XIII. My hair was just long enough. My friend went as wee, one was Zelda, another was L, and Rude biggrin it was lots of fun...and I want to go again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Blaaa.

I want to cosplay, but I'm not going to alone eek So it's just a matter of convincing some of my crazier friends.

The closest I've ever come to cosplay was an Edward scissorhands costume for our school's spirit week. I poked myself in the eye about 10 times over the course of the day. It was worth it. ^_^  

Vexworth

carry meow home

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:54 pm
I'm going to cosplay this coming June at the Anime Expo...I'm going as Hakkai fron Saiyuki. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:43 pm
I cosplayed as Anna from He is my master. Too bad I didn't get the stockings.

I was reduced to wearing black socks with a white design on them...grrrr...  

darkcrimsongoth

C h a n y e o 1

Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:20 pm
This year I cosplayed as Retsu from Bleach and Lulu form Final Fantasy (this was the Otakon and Torakon)

but last year I cosplayed as Miyu from Miyu the Vampire Princess (i forgot which convention was this)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
hmm... i've cosplayed only a few times. theres only one anime con a year where i live so i dont get many chances crying

i actually dont make the costumes myself (waahh! i cheated! gonk ). i usually order the top and bottom then buy or make accesories.

ive only been cosplaying the past couple years and i've been (in order)

1 Kagome from Inuyasha
i bought the top and skirt, then i just wore my sockings and loafers, and i bought a yellow backpack and borrowed my cousins toy bow and arrow.

2 Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket
once again i bought the top and skirt. i re-used the shoes and stockings from my kagome outfit, and for her hair ribbons i went to the craft store and bought ribbon and my mom helped me sew the bows onto some barrettes so they would be easier to put on. i also carried around kyo and yuki plushies ^^

and the lastest was
3 Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto Shippuden
i bought the jacket ad pants, then i got black shirt to wear underneath and black sandals. my hair kept getting messed up though so i used hairspray. and to be cute i had a naruto doll that i carried around ^^

right now im looking for a new character to cosplay... i usually try to start looking for parts of my costume around late december or earlier, since i need to be ready by early april. i think ill go with something more complex and challenging this time...  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:54 pm
New cosplay to show off... This one was hell in a little tiny bottle. I had SO many complications with it. First off the ribbon... then the fact that it fell apart when I wore it and I had to spend the entire convention looking for people with thread and safety pins. Thank god I found them and pinned it all back together too because I had nothing on under it and nothing to change into ><. By the way, this is Eclair from Kiddy Grade and I am sorry I don't have a really nice solo picture for you. (For those who can't tell I am capturing Duo).

User Image  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces