Reply 42: Rate Your a** Off
{RYAO} Help me!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:14 am
okies this thread, we should come to, when we dont want a rate but just need a little hand with stuff.

dont you just hate it when you dunno which shoes go with which hat or if you have too much of something on?? i think we should use this thread to help each other out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:28 am
nrasjaa
okies this thread, we should come to, when we dont want a rate but just need a little hand with stuff.

dont you just hate it when you dunno which shoes go with which hat or if you have too much of something on?? i think we should use this thread to help each other out. 3nodding
cools ive been wondering what would go best with my outfit, my pants its to light of a black i want a darker pair of pants any ideas?  

[] Death Jr []

Sparkles102106

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:53 pm
I think both of your avi's look really nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:04 am
Heartless Night
nrasjaa

cools ive been wondering what would go best with my outfit, my pants its to light of a black i want a darker pair of pants any ideas?

hhhhhhhmmmm i reackon it looks alright, like it gives your avvie real character like if you went darker it would have no depth or spice and it would just be soo dark and dull you know what i mean, i reackon go with the slight lighter shade 3nodding

Forbidden Pleasure: why thankies whee  

nrasjaa

[] Death Jr []

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:44 am
nrasjaa
Heartless Night
nrasjaa

hhhhhhhmmmm i reackon it looks alright, like it gives your avvie real character like if you went darker it would have no depth or spice and it would just be soo dark and dull you know what i mean, i reackon go with the slight lighter shade 3nodding

Forbidden Pleasure: why thankies whee

alright thank you ^_^ now should i keep the arm or just have the guitar on my back insted?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:33 am
Heartless Night

alright thank you ^_^ now should i keep the arm or just have the guitar on my back insted?

arm definately 3nodding

remember teh golden rule: the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding  

nrasjaa

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:09 pm
okay what do I need to buy next? Ideas anyone on something dark colored that I should buy, godl isnt too much of a problem, Ive gota bit handy and a lot more easily gotten. So yeah anything except a devils tail (Id love one but never could gather up that much gold)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:53 am
falllenshadows
okay what do I need to buy next? Ideas anyone on something dark colored that I should buy, godl isnt too much of a problem, Ive gota bit handy and a lot more easily gotten. So yeah anything except a devils tail (Id love one but never could gather up that much gold)

hhhmm you need something oommffyy but they dont get more oommffyier than that nightmare scarf..... uuummm geez im kinda stuck.... you ever thought of like getin an angelic pendant?? like you know so dark with this one little ray of light shining through?? you can borrow mine if you want 3nodding  

nrasjaa

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 pm
nrasjaa
falllenshadows

hhhmm you need something oommffyy but they dont get more oommffyier than that nightmare scarf..... uuummm geez im kinda stuck.... you ever thought of like getin an angelic pendant?? like you know so dark with this one little ray of light shining through?? you can borrow mine if you want 3nodding

hmmm thats a good idea might go buy me one -nods-

-edit- maybe not, dont want to drop 200k gold into one lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:06 am
falllenshadows
nrasjaa
falllenshadows

hmmm thats a good idea might go buy me one -nods-

-edit- maybe not, dont want to drop 200k gold into one lol

you wants to borrow mine la??  

nrasjaa

Boxed Vixen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 am
bump  
42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers