Reply 72: Science & Astronomy Hangout
Thoughs and ideas. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Bartner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:36 pm
We'll know in 6 hours and a half from now, going to sleep. Thanks for your support biggrin
Do you have any exams?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:23 am
The_Bartner
We'll know in 6 hours and a half from now, going to sleep. Thanks for your support biggrin
Do you have any exams?

nite nite
Yea I had exams, but mine were all back in April. I've been done school since then. blaugh I passed all my exams. ^_^ Well 3 of the 6 didn't go so well, but then with two of them (my solar system course and my physics lab course) everyone did badly on them, so the profs belcurved our marks so it was all good. ^_^ It was just calculus that I didn't do well on. I need more time to study. sweatdrop I still got a 71 overall in the course though, so that was good. ^_^ I'm happy with that.  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150

The_Bartner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:42 pm
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
Do you have any exams?

nite nite
Yea I had exams, but mine were all back in April. I've been done school since then. blaugh I passed all my exams. ^_^ Well 3 of the 6 didn't go so well, but then with two of them (my solar system course and my physics lab course) everyone did badly on them, so the profs belcurved our marks so it was all good. ^_^ It was just calculus that I didn't do well on. I need more time to study. sweatdrop I still got a 71 overall in the course though, so that was good. ^_^ I'm happy with that.

3nodding I'm happy for you biggrin Wednesday and Friday I have the most difficult one but I'm almost sure I'm going to fail that one too. With a bit of luck two courses out of 7 failed, with bad luck 4...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:15 pm
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
Do you have any exams?

nite nite

3nodding I'm happy for you biggrin Wednesday and Friday I have the most difficult one but I'm almost sure I'm going to fail that one too. With a bit of luck two courses out of 7 failed, with bad luck 4...

thanks. ^_^
If that is the case I wish you much luck so that you pass them all! ^_^  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

The_Bartner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:18 am
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
Do you have any exams?

nite nite

thanks. ^_^
If that is the case I wish you much luck so that you pass them all! ^_^

Things turned out a bit different. I did pass that last one although it was almost impossible. The rest: One of the doubts failed (8/20) one passed (12/20) In total: two times 8/20, I'll have to do them once more in August, if you're interessed which one: a part of Algebra and Numerical Methods.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:24 pm
The_Bartner

Things turned out a bit different. I did pass that last one although it was almost impossible. The rest: One of the doubts failed (8/20) one passed (12/20) In total: two times 8/20, I'll have to do them once more in August, if you're interessed which one: a part of Algebra and Numerical Methods.

aww. that sucks that you didn't pass all your courses. Hope you do better next time. ^_^  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

The_Bartner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:19 am
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner

aww. that sucks that you didn't pass all your courses. Hope you do better next time. ^_^

One of the other two passed now, the other is doubtful, I'll know that one on september 15  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:00 pm
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner

One of the other two passed now, the other is doubtful, I'll know that one on september 15

ah. well good to hear that you passed one. ^_^  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

The_Bartner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:41 am
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner

passed *sighs relieved.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:40 pm
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner
AstronomyGirl
The_Bartner

passed *sighs relieved.*

yay! ^_^  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:35 am
Star Trek physics!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:45 pm
Maybe a thread about upcoming celestial events?  

Hydrangia

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:50 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Star Trek physics!

humm.. I guess. If you really want to talk about it you can make a thread of that yourself. I'm not all that into Star Trek so I'm not sure what to say in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:51 pm
Hydrangia
Maybe a thread about upcoming celestial events?

There already is one. see the thread titled 'dates'  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Outcast-ghosT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm
honor to math! OMG
well, it seems to me that if you guys are still in astronomy or engineering...can i ask if anyone of you 2 could help me out with systems?
i mean...finding movment ecuations of a system, or it's feedback...in mechanical or electrical systems...?
this is my toughest course...for now...(3rd coursed year in university; automatization)

72: Science & Astronomy Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff