[IC] =Nothing Yet's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:10 pm
Grazing on a patch of clover nearby his teepee, Murphy seemed oblivious to the environment around him. The birds seemed to sing louder to get him to notice them, and the wind tugged and danced in his mane and tail, ruffling his pelt and causing him to whinny out a little laugh.

He rose his gaze to the sky, meandering slowly away from the teepee as he began to soak in the very atmosphere. He seemed to begin to dance as he felt the excitement of the pretty spring day, only pausing when he came to a puddle left over from the last tears that had fallen from the sky. He loved when the sky cried, and the feeling of the tears on his back.

Amused, he looked down and into the puddle, grinning at himself and attempting to make faces that he'd use to impress the ladies. Oh ho, they'd never be able to resist him now! He's have friends galore!

It was lucky he was alone, he thought. Sure would be embarassing if anyone saw him...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:26 pm
AnimeChickie

She was out and about once again and even more hyper than usual. Chitsa stepped out from behind a tree and walked into a small clearing. The femme tossed her short mane slowly and glanced about. Her curly tail flickered back and forth swatting away at the summer flies.

"Hm. I wonder... if anybody's around..." She spoke softly and made her way through the tall grass with a somewhat childish grace.

Nothing Yet
Wandering about, as he usually did, Murphy's ears twitched with curiosity as he thought he heard a voice. Perhaps it was another Soquili? He hadn't planned anything today, and didn't need to assist his human, so the interest in where the sound might've come from drew him towards the noise.

Above the tall grass, in the near distance, Murphy caught sight of what appeared to be a winged Soquili. How interesting! He'd never seen a Soquili with wings before, and as shy as he normally was, he found a certain courage bubbling up within him. He couldn't let this oppertunity go to waste...wings!

Trotting now, he made his way over to the female Soquili, calling out in greeting.

"Hello there?"

AnimeChickie
Whipping her head around quickly, Chitsa startled easily so when she heard the voice behind her she couldn't help but squeak. As he approached, she noticed that once again, she was much more petite than he was. She wondered why that was but she guessed it couldn't be helped.

"Um yes. Hello!" She giggled as she spoke and nodded to him. She stretched her translucent wings lazily as she summed him up.

Nothing Yet
Unable to help himself, Murphy chuckled at her brely-audible squeak. So she was just as timid as he - maybe he wouldn't have to worry about this conversation. He was tired of having to wander away with subtle fear of speaking and connections with other Soquili.

"I uh...like your wings." He offered, hoping to start up a bit of conversation. He'd learned from watching other Soquili that oftentimes the other party would talk more if you complimented them. Seemed to be a good idea to him, at least.

He realized, now that he'd gotten closer to her, that the distance wasn't the only thing that had made her look teeny. She atually was, in comparison to him! He tried not to laugh again, and managed to succeed this time. "I'm Murphy, by the way."

AnimeChickie
"My wings?" Chitsa paused to ponder for a second. "OH! My wiiiings." She giggled wildly, sometimes she forgot that she had wings. They just weren't always noticeable to her. "Um. Thank you!" She smiled softly and then tilted her head. His tail looked so... bubbly... so surreal. "I like your tail." The femme burst into giggles as she nodded rapidly.

"Um. Yea... I go by Chitsa." She couldn't help but nod rapidly once again. He seemed pretty nice actually...

Nothing Yet
Amused, Murphy flicked his tail to show how it glittered in the sunlight, like the water he'd often found himself interested with. Her wings kind of reminded him of the water - very shiny, and somehow flowing in their own special little way.

"My human likes to brush it. She says it reminds her of flowers, but I don't really know how..." He trailed off, thinking of how odd said human was. It truly didn't surprise him that she'd make such a strange comparison. "Chitsa kind of fits you somehow. I think. Maybe. It just seems...er...happy, I guess is the word? And you seem happy."

He tried his best to ignore how horrible he was at conversation, and pawed at the ground with one of his hooves.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa giggled wildly as he flicked his tail. The oddest things seemed to amuse her but then again she was an odd soquili.

"Ooh. Sisika likes to brush her hair but then... it gets all messy again." Chitsa shrugged. Humans made her wonder, they had the oddest habits and they never really seemed to do them any good. "Really? Well I guess it suits me. Happy... I've heard that... more than once."

Chitsa paused slightly and eyed him. He didn't seem... too good with conversations but she didn't care. "Anyway. How long have you been here?"

Nothing Yet
Murphy wondered for a moment if Chista had gotten into some laughingroot, if that even existed, but she seemed to be nice to talk to and he frankly didn't want to upset her by innocently asking such a question. Besides, her laugh sounded somewhat like birds singing, and he liked the way the birds sang to him, so he wasn't complaining.

"I don't think I've been here very long. It doesn't seem like very long...I've not seen the full moon more than once, that I can remember." He tilted his head to the side in thought before continuing. "Have you been here longer than that? I just like exploring, and watching the other Soquili, so...I don't keep track of time well." He seemed slightly embarassed by this fact.

AnimeChickie
"Ah I see." Chitsa paused, she wasn't quite sure how long she'd been around either. Just the only thing she remembered was spending a few days hidden inside a small little basket and then emerging and meeting Sisika.

"Um. I don't know if I've been here very long. I've seen at least one full moon but... I don't keep track of such things." She nodded as he spoke. "So do you have any siblings or any relatives?"

Chitsa hoped that she wasn't being annoying, she just... didn't like awkward silences but sometimes her questions could be prying and she didn't even realize it.

Nothing Yet
Shaking his head, Murphy's mane twisted and fluttered with the motion. He pawed at the ground again, thinking before he spoke. It was better to calculate than to come out with something ridiculous, he thought, since making himself look even more silly wouldn't go over well.

"I'm pretty sure I don't. I might have, a long time ago, where I came from...but here I don't have any relatives. Unless you'd count my human as a relative, but...she's not a Soquili, so that wouldn't make much sense."

So much for calculation, he thought.

"I think I've seen some other Soquili around here that kind of looked like you. Or maybe that was you and I didn't realize it...they were smaller, come to think of it..."

AnimeChickie
Tilting her head curiously, Chitsa eyed Murphy's mane with interest. His hair was just so... surreal looking, she couldn't help but stare.

"Really now?" Chitsa paused, Shaylee had looked so... familiar. Could she have been her mother? It was hard to say because Chitsa didn't look exactly like her but it was just a vague resemblance. She wondered who her father was... Maybe someday she'd get the chance to meet him.

Chitsa actually didn't know she had a brother yet but she would hopefully find out soon. "I think. I think I've seen soquili that look like me too. It could be just a coincidence though?"

Nothing Yet
Looking a little embarassed, Murphy's gaze fell to the ground. How silly of him...he shouldn't known not to assume anything, since assumptions were bad. At least, that's what his human had told him, waggling her finger with her brows furrowed in some sort of funny expression.

"It was far away...maybe I was mistaken. Probably just a coincidence - I bet there are other Soquili around here that look a lot like me, and they're probably not related or anything."

He looked up again, regaining his courage. He hated how easily he lost it.

"There are so many Soquili here...with lots of different colors. More than the rainbows. I especially like the ones with blue, kind of like your blue...it's such a regal color, with lots of passion. Or maybe I'm looking too far into such a simple little thing." He frowned slightly. "Do you have a favorite color?"

AnimeChickie
Chitsa shook her head rapidly. "Nono. You probably are right! Because I know I have a mother and father out there somewhere... Somewhere. So you never know!" She smiled goofily at him.

She shrugged slightly, "There are a lot of soquili." To tell you the truth, she had only met a few but she does watch soquili from in the forest so she's definitely seen many more soquili than she's met.

"Oh no. That's so poetic!" Chitsa couldn't help but smile once again, she never really thought about that but it did seem interesting. "Um. I think I do... Blue. All the possible shades!" She giggled. "How about you?"

Nothing Yet
Relieved, at least, that she didn't find him completely and utterly strange, Murphy smiled crookedly. He seemed pleased that she'd been so friendly - for a first real conversation, it wasn't too bad.

"Yeah, there are a lot...most of them I haven't seen more than once. I wonder if anyone has ever met all of them..probably not. It seems like it'd be way too hard to do."

With a little shrug, and another little tilt of his head, he continued. "I like blue too. It seems so different from all the other colors somehow." He paused as he looked up into the blue sky. "Oh...I dunno about poetic. I don't think I'm very poetic. I just...um...I don't know. I like to look at things, and think about them. It's not really the most masculine thing for me to do, but...er..."

He trailed off, not really knowing where to go from there, stumbling over his own words.

"Uh, well...I should leave you alone now. I'd just be rambling and talking nonsense, and it wouldn't be much fun for you. Thanks for talking with me, though." Flashing a smile, he took a step backward. "Bye - maybe I'll see you again soon."

AnimeChickie

Chitsa nodded slightly and began to ponder if she would ever really meet her family. She knew she had one, it was just a feeling but it was so strong that she couldn't deny it.

She sticks her tongue at him playfully. Even though she was an adult now, she still had quite a childish nature.

Chitsa frowned slightly that he was going to go but it disappeared quickly and she nodded to him. "Good bye! It was really nice meeting you!" She hoped that she met him again someday. He really seems like a nice soquili.

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:04 am
Bandit sighed boredly. She'd nearly explored the entire land surrounding the clearing and was finally back to it. Now what would she do? As she walked along she noticed a stallion that seemed to make faces at himself in a puddle of water? How strange. She found herself a little curious though and tried to sneak a closer look at the stallion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:59 am
Nothing Yet
Kayjin moved slowly through the tall grass, trying to keep an eye on the sneaky familiar of hers that kept disappearing within it. The breeze was warm and the air smelled thick and perfumed with the scents of fall and change. She felt absolutely invigorated tonight, for whatever reason - like something new and exciting would happen soon.

Everything felt so dreamlike to her, as the wind played with her curls and Sugah nipped at her heels, urging her to keep walking. The time she'd spent so far with Makya had been amazing...she could only hope that she would be able to see him again soon. He seemed to spark such excitement within her, and she felt so whole when she was around him.

With a little smile, she paused, ignoring the playful attacks from the ferret. She wondered what Makya was doing, and if he was thinking about her...maybe he could even feel her thinking about him.

Lethrossen
The night time air was little less than a blessing, especially with the crisp edge of Autumn to it. Makya was enjoying the breeze, the cleansliness of the world around him and especially the stars above. The only problem was that he was not enjoying them fully. Something was missing, and he thought he knew just what it was. Or should we say who it was? His braided tail flicked heavily from one side to the other, his brown optics flickering over the grasses. He blew out a particularly warm gust of air from his nostrils, vapor rushing into the night air around his nose.

His eyes slowly moved toward the sky. Maybe he should take to it, searching from high up was much easier... But no, something told him to stay ground-bound. And not long after that feeling he recieved Kayjin's scent in the air. He gave a pleased snort and headed her way.

Nothing Yet
Unfolding her wings, she let the soft gusts of wind ruffle her feathers as she closed her eyes, remembering fireflies and talk of wild berries. It hadn't been too long that she'd met Makya for the first time, and she was already finding it strange to go a moment without thinking about him.

The sound of the dulled thumping of approaching hooves caught Kayjin's attention, and she turned to see what might be nearing, tossing her mane and peering through the darkened haze of the evening around her. Apparently, Sugah recognized Makya before she did, and scampered through the grass in his direction.

Letting out a little excited giggle, Kayjin followed after her familiar, racing towards the handsome stallion. She could only hope that he was so thrilled to see her, too. After all, she couldn't think of someone she wanted more to share such a lovely autumn night with.

Lethrossen
Makya whinnied at her and dipped his head in greeting. "Hello little one!" He said to Sugah, ears swiveling forward. "Hello Kayjin, it's nice to see you again!" His voice grew softer, with an even friendlier tone to it. His braided tail flicked to the side, his eyes glistening with delight.

Nothing Yet
Excitedly, Sugah hopped around Makya's hooves, chittering and returning his greeting. The familiar then paused to stare up at Kayjin curiously, hoping that they could stay for a while. Sugah adored Makya's company almost as much as Kayjin did.

Kayjin nodded a hello to the stallion, eyes shining.

"It's nice to see you again too." She offered a shy smile before speaking again. "I hope you've been doing well." He certainly looked as if he had - she admired his strong wings and groomed coat, musing that he perhaps looked even more hansome than she'd remembered. "I think about you every time I see the fireflies...I wondered when I would see you again. I'm glad I didn't have to wait too long." She smiled again, hoping that she didn't sound silly.

Lethrossen
Makya laughed and snorted playfully at Sugah, he liked her high energy and playfulness. It was good to know that Kayjin had company all the time, as well.

"Oh I have been doing alright, and you?" His eyes skittered over her body, searching for cuts or bruises that might prove she was doing poorly. He was releaved to find none.

His ears perked forward and his eyes met hers. "Oh, you think about me a lot then?" A sly smile crept onto his mug, one he could not help. It pleased him greatly knowing she thought about him. "You are lucky only the fireflies trigger thoughts of me... I seem to have you on my mind quite often.." He trailed off, mouth slightly open as he realized what he was telling her. He didn't actually mean to say those words, he didn't want Kayjin thinking he was some creep or something.

Nothing Yet
"I've been fine - readying for the colder nights. My two-legger has been fashioning some blankets, but I always seem to miss the summer no matter how warm I am." She grinned sheepishly. "I...guess you could say that. My thoughts like to wander a lot."

Sugah tutted at her teasingly. Kayjin hadn't shut up about Makya since the two of them had met; Sugah was suprised that she hadn't gone deaf yet. "Don't be so shy!" Her familiar chided in a small voice, rolling her eyes and dancing circles around her front legs.

Kayjin tossed her mane to try to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Oh...!" She began softly. "Well...it's not just the fireflies...I dream of new adventures with you all the time, like we talked about before." Gazing up at him, she couldn't help but giggle, thinking about the look on his face.

(Will be continued)  

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out