Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 3:29 pm
User Image x User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 6:52 pm
Aika was collecting mushrooms out in the forest. After all she needed them for two reasons. Reason one is to have her own garden of mushrooms and the second reason is for decorating. Maybe making some of those things the humans call garden gnomes. The thought of making some out of the mushrooms sounds fun. But she is going to need more things. Looking about as she recalls that her friend Akira is close by this area. So she will drag him into helping her gather what she will need. Heading to his home now as she continues to scan the area along the way for anything that she could find useful to make things, decorate, as well as put in her garden at home for. She hasn't seen much but she also stayed on the path in case he left his home and used that path so that they would not miss each other. Prancing as she sees Akira. "Oh Akira.... Wanna help me out today?" She askes him.

WC :: 170

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:10 pm
Akira peeks up from what he was doing looking at his long term friend Aika. "Help you with what?" Seeing she has baskets of plants like mushrooms and other things he is not sure what else she could need or fit in what she is carrying. But he asked anyways and knowing her it is something crazy. Why it is crazy? Well this is Aika and there is nothing non-crazy about Aika and her ideas. Most get them into trouble and even hurt at times but he can not tell her no about her ideas seeing most are fun even if crazy. There was something about her today that seems like today's help is going to be gathering as well as building. Only one of those things is something he is good at. That thing is gathering items up. He is not very good at making or building things at all.

WC :: 151  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:22 pm
Aika giggling as she trots up to her friend. "Well Akira. I was thinking we could gather a few things. I would love to make decorations and find things to grow in my garden. So help me." She prances about and then circles him again and again. "I wanna make gnomes but out of logs and plants. But I need more things growing in my garden." She points out as she sighs a bit as she knows that Akira thinks that all her ideas are crazy. This one should be more level and boring then anything. After all it is gathering and making things. Nothing crazy there.

WC :: 107

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:29 pm
Akira sighing as he listens to Aika. Closing his eyes so he does not get annoyed with her prancing about him. Circle after circle. "I can help with the gathering. But I am not much for building things." Stretching a bit as he opens his eyes and looks at her. "So what are we gathering and how much of what do you need?" He wants to know this so he can figure out which basket to bring along with them. He walks over to his basket as he stares at them looking for which one would be best for this. "I am asking to see which one of these baskets is best to bring along with us."

WC :: 117  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:35 pm
"Mushrooms, logs, and plants safe to eat. So a big basket would do nicely." She points out as she giggles again. "Let us go." She turns to start to head off and after Akira gathers the basket he is going to use, then he joins her. "So I am trying to make gnomes. I think small logs, moss, and big mushroom caps will do. But I only want to make two of those." Aika states as she and Akira head off paths and into the forest. They find two perfect logs. Some long stringy looking moss. Last they found some huge mushroom caps. After another hour or so they find some edible plants and gather their seeds so she can plant them. Once done they head back to her home.

WC :: 130

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:41 pm
Nodding along as he just follows her. They found all that she was looking for within a few hours. Heading back to her place so they can make these gnome things and then he will head home and sleep. It takes about thirty minutes to get to her place and start putting these mushroom gnomes together. They do not look half bad. Kind of cute. After they are done with that then they put the gathered seeds into the garden ground and water them. Saying goodbyes before he heads off and back home. The day of gathering and building a few things was more tiring then he thought it would be.

WC :: 111

FIN

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces