Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:26 pm
This is a roleplay between RockerWolfie1616 and Porcelain Pinch  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:27 pm
The journey from rocky canyons stretching as far as the eye could see to lush green forests was a touch jarring but, it was also so very welcome. Sore paws felt as if they sank into soft grassy earth and the shadow that seemed to be following them faded away. Stepping calmly Wakana turned to gaze at the miniature stallion, smirking a bit before speaking. “So. You seemed to like being tugged around..or was that just my imagination? Also you never did tell me your real name. Little trickster.” Tail swaying as he stepped under the canopy of shady trees, Wakana looked off into the forests depths. While usually a wanderer there was a little place nearby he stayed enough to consider it ‘home’. “Are you going to follow me home then? Not that I’m complaining..you are a feisty..interesting companion.” Smirking he kept up an easy ambling pace..being sure the other male could keep up without worry. Breathing in the warm spring air had him humming peacefully..paws knowing the path without need of looking. Wakana had walked this ‘road’ many times through the years and barely even needed to sniff to know when they’d made it. Tucked under an absolutely massive ancient tree sat a few simple items..and a well loved resting place. Lined in the softest plants the hollowed out spot looked a little lonely..in that moment he felt self conscious..exposed. With a light clearing of his throat Wakana got to work plucking a few overgrown mushrooms off the trees trunk. “Uh..make yourself at home?”
Wc:267  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:28 pm
For Wakana , the journey into the woods may have been jarring for his large and clunky stature. For Bandit, however; it was another part of the wonders that a journey held. Each steep rock formation that he had to scramble to climb in order to catch up was thrilling. Sure, his paws may have been tired from wandering through the caves for what seemed like an eternity. Sure, his eyes were still getting used to the light after being stuck in that god forsaken rock. But that couldn't take away from the pleasures of uncharted territory. Bandit's tail flickered. What else could they find? What else could they see? The lush grass that pressed up flush against his paws only emboldened him, his feet getting a much needed reprieve from the hard dirt surfaces from prior.

If it weren't for Wakana's large size well, he was pretty sure that he would have completely forgotten that he was there, if he was honest. Things had been peaceful. Relaxing.

So why did he have to open his trap?

Bandit whipped around, heat pooling at his cheeks as he gave the man an incredulous look. "Must have been your imagination." He blurted out, his steps getting heavier as he tried pulling ahead. "Maybe feed me first, if you really want to know my name." As if. Bandit snorted, glancing ahead. It was surprising that the irritable b*****d even brought it up. Last time they spoke, it wasn't on good terms. Why make them good now? It didn't make sense. If it wasn't getting so dark, he'd be off on his own, doing his own thing.

Of course, the stallion had to bring it up. "It's getting dark, only an idiot would walk around on their own in the dark." He huffed, before setting his gaze forward. "That's not what you said earlier, big guy." At least the environment was nice and lush. Very relaxing. It made his eyelids heavy. Unfortunately, it wasn't time to sleep yet.

Stiffly, Bandit did make himself at home when he reached it. He dragged his suddenly tired feet towards the base of the tree. He paused, staring down the garden gnomes that were tucked in a corner, before raising a brow over towards Wakana. "And you thought rabbits were creepy." He shuddered. What a weird guy.

WC: 389  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:31 pm
Nose crinkling slightly at the sight of the gnomes he muttered “Those were not put here by me.” With that out of the way Wakana got to work tidying up the area he usually slept when journeying around these parts. A bit of digging revealed some sun dried berries he’d stashed. These were gently offered to the much smaller stallion without a word, though his lips did tilt upwards in a small smile. Some more rummaging soon had some fresher soft grasses woven into the hollowed out sleeping spot. “I’m off to hunt, be at ease..if you see any rabbits just yell for me.” Tone mildly teasing he went off into the surrounding forest. If the little no named stranger stayed then that was dandy but, if he chose to leave that was fine too. After all these years..it was simply easier to roll through life..not to struggle or fight. Wakana had done his fair share of begging others to stick around..begging for love and understanding..only to receive heartbreak. No. Things went smoother if you let go. If you allowed others to feel..to decide for themselves. To not let it hurt when they left. Shaking the thoughts away with a grumbling sigh he got back to hunting. The ritual of it..the push and pull was soothing. A few missed captures led to him returning with his sash full of plump spring fruit. Better than nothing. Once the delicate fruits were dumped into a tidy pile Wakana focused back on his little companion..friend..stranger? To the other stallion. “Well have I earned your true name yet or must I do something else to get it hm?”

WC: 274/541  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:33 pm
Well then. Bandit raised a brow at Wakana, still miffed. "Well if you didn't, then someone must have. Who did?"* Didn't it weird him out that someone placed gnomes in his den? That someone else was here, when he wasn't? Or was that a normal thing that he didn't mind? Unless....he knew someone else. There was a prickly annoying sensation at the back of his head. He tried to ignore it, much like he was trying to ignore the gnomes at his side.

Food. Bandit's stomach rumbled appreciately, graciously taking the berries that were offered. The tartness might have twisted his lips, but the juice was a great reprieve from the dried environment that they were previously in. This was loads better than being lost in the canyon for sure. That dry environment didn't even offer any water to quench his dry mouth. Lost in his own thoughts about their journeys, the usidia nodded at Wakana. It was only until the stallions soft foot steps disappeared that he realized he was all lone.

Huh.

Had he really just left him? Bandit rested his head on his paws, scowling. b*****d. Oh well, not like it mattered. He didn't care. At least he got fed. Even if he was left with ceramic beady little eyes that were boring into his skull. Bandit nibbled on a few stray mushrooms as he tried to ignore the inanimate-but-seemingly-animate objects.

Bandit's eyes were drifting closed when the soft patter of feet came close. Baby blue eyes, wet with sleep glanced up, cocking his head. "You're back?" He let out a yawn, eying the fruit that was plopped onto the ground. He perked a brow. What a question. "Does my name matter that much?"

WC: 288/677  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:47 pm
Chuckling at the sleepy eyed stallion Wakana moved closer..carefully lying next to Bandit. With a small smile still lingering on his lips he nosed a few berries around. A mouthful sent heavenly sweet tingles down his spine. The sweet juice was distracting..just enough to ignore the gnomes. “Mmm. I’m not sure who left those little things. This isn’t just my place to rest, I only get to stop here sometimes you see..I travel a lot. Some stranger must have left those weird statues here.” Shrugging a bit he offered a few plump berries to Bandit “What am I to call you then? Don’t you wish to be known by someone? Or is being mysterious more fun?” Head tilting in genuine curiosity be waited for a response. The longer he waited the heavier his eyes got and Wakana leaned a little closer to Bandit..almost snuggling into his warmth. “You said if I fed you..you’d tell me your name.” Again came a lazy little smile. The faintest upturning of hips lips as he gave into the desire to cuddle. Head leaning forward Wakana gently draped over the smaller males neck, poking him with a hum. “No escape now oh mysterious one.”

WC: 199/740  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:48 pm
Usually, Bandit was adverse to intimate touch. Adverse to others coming in his personal space, his territory. Romantic flings were the only exception to that rule. A bit of fun didn't make his fur stand on end, or his body tense. So, when the larger stallion approached and settled down next to him, it was weird to not feel that sensation. Bandit let out a large yawn, smacking his lips.

He hummed, taking the proferred berries and chewing on them thoughtfully. "Stallion of travel huh? I can respect that." It was still odd that someone would just leave ceramic garden gnomes in the area. He could have sworn their beady little eyes were still boring down on the both of them. Always watching.

Much like this man way always asking about his name. He snorted, refusing to answer the question. Why was it his business? Why was he so insistent? "I like being mysterious." He mumbled, resting his head fully back on his paws. "But if you must know, it's Bandit."

Escape? The usidia snorted, rolling his eyes. "Oh, whatever shall I do?" His eyes drifted close. "I'm so scared of a big bad softy who can't even hurt a rabbit."

WC: 202/879  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:49 pm
Yawning widely Wakana found his eyes closing, mind drifting as he listened to the other stallion talk. Humming in contentment his eyes peeked open..a smile brightening his sleepy face. “Bandit.” Despite everything Wakana felt this was the truth and continued to smile even as his eyes closed again. “Nice ta meet cha. Bandit..you’re a pretty amazing..stubborn guy. I like you.” With a little wiggle closer the bigger soquili was soon fast asleep. Content to lay there underneath the mighty tree, enjoying the feel of a body pressed to his. Traveling could be such a lonesome affair after all.

WC: 98/ 838  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas